Need help! Is she still interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need help! Is she still interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 3:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

the_real_batman
    the_real_batman
    Participant
    March 2, 2017 at 5:48 pm #128907
    Reply To: Need help! Is she still interested?

Well, we made plans and she all of a sudden had to do something else and stopped replying. Then I texted her asking what was really up, like why was she bailing on me and shit, and she never responded again. So yeah, I suppose I fucked up with the seeming too interested, and sometimes replying twice, and I guess appearing needy and coming on too strong. I think she probably wanted something more casual, even though she was all over me when we met…I was reading her signals wrong about being interested in a relationship. I mean, I get it now, and it sucks. I guess I’m a bit of an amateur, but hopefully with some solid advice from you kind people, I can hopefully avoid continuing to make stupid mistakes.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    March 4, 2017 at 2:54 pm #129078

Don’t try to make a relationship happen. That is a woman’s job.

Your job as a man is to have sex.

Just get laid and have fun. A sufficiently interested woman will try and tie you down.

You chase relationships, and you will be punished for being “needy”.

dating_001
    dating_001
    Participant
    March 5, 2017 at 9:11 am #129093

I definitely agree that she seems to be not interested.

Bus_Driver
    Bus_Driver
    Participant
    March 5, 2017 at 11:05 am #129098

I can understand your confusion. Unfortunately, the likely scenario is that she’s seeing someone else and doesn’t know how to tell you. Leave the ball in her court and let her message you next instead of chasing after her. If you don’t hear back then i’m afraid it’s time to move on

1 2