Need help to figure him out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 6:31 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Iampl
    Iampl
    Participant
    January 21, 2018 at 10:24 pm #162944

I met James online and he messaged me. I did not reply but he persisted. I messaged that am busy for next few weeks. Then I visited my sister in California and decided to extend my stay. I messaged James maybe we should part ways cause am in California indefinitely.

He said he’ll wait, We talked daily & after 3 months I returned to Florida. Its 2 months since my return & we only meet once a week, (we live 30 minutes apart) he says he’s too busy weekdays. (he works 3pm to 11 pm and get up around noon) He calls every day for few minutes to say Hi and bye.

We never gone out cause he comes over to cook at my place (he brings some grocery) After 6 months he tells me his real name is Marc that James is his nickname. Although he has a perfectly normal erecting penis he never had intercourse for over 45 years…cause its fornication. he’s had
    girlfriends lasting 5 to 7 yrs. Its oral sex and masturbation. He was married for 2 yrs after college, he has no kids. help !!!

Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    Participant
    January 22, 2018 at 2:33 am #162947

What exactly do you need to figure out? I’m assuming your talking about the mans character based on what you described he’s just your average middle aged male with an erectile dysfunction. His name raises a red flag, but to be honest if you two let on the internet it probably has more to do with maintains anonymity over the internet than any connection to a shady past. Ask him more questions he obviously had a life before you arrived, if you want to figure the man out the best way to do that is understand where he came from. Who he dated, his children ect.

Lina
    Lina
    Participant
    January 22, 2018 at 6:24 am #162954

I believed the issues here with you and James are not being 100% open with each other. In any relationship, honesty, communication and compatibility are very important, without these, your relationship are not gonna work. Number 1, both your time with being each other are not in consonant for you to have a good quality time, number 2, both cannot establish openness because both I believed are holding back for what? If you guys wanna work this relationship both should decide once and for all that you want to work it out, if not, then stop seeing each other. Better now or what! Communication is a must and being always busy is not a reason for you not to see each other. If there’s a will, there’s way, so find a way for your relationship to work out. If you think you are not happy or one of you is not, be honest, because it’s your happiness you are are after. Remember when one is unhappy, fights or unhealthy environment will come in and am sure you don’t want that to happen.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2018 at 4:21 pm #163217

this is just too weird.. stay out of it. (why would he change names on you mid-steram? if he wants to be referred to as James.. he’d stick with james. why the “marc” suddenly).

he doesn’t have sex with you.
    he says he’s too busy.
    yet he comes over to cook.

very strange and makes zero sense. get out!

MrJamyes
    MrJamyes
    Participant
    January 27, 2018 at 8:20 am #163606

Sounds good!

floor
    floor
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 12:03 pm #164423

Hmmm