Need help with an OPENING

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 9:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 9, 2018 at 3:45 pm #176619

Hi
    Im new here and happy I found you guys
    So lets all agree that once any Girl woman gives me a clear go ahead there is no stopping me

But these days I have noticed that woman Look at me and smile and notice that she is coming closer to me to start a conversation

BUT here is the Problem It happens so fast I don’t get a chance to open anything its Like I just get Blocked not knowing what to say to her

Any one help please I really need help here I have been letting all the fish back into the sea

Rabenzel
    Rabenzel
    Participant
    June 10, 2018 at 3:13 pm #176646

I don’t understand . Can you elaborate?

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 12, 2018 at 7:50 am #176625

ANY one Male Female

any advice

thanks

AJ_Vascon
    AJ_Vascon
    Participant
    June 13, 2018 at 12:43 pm #176951

Don’t say anything. Let her initiate the conversation. Why is it incumbent on YOU to do anything? Let HER kick things off.
    Modern broads are used to being hit on by thirsty betas 24/7. If you act like you don’t care one way or another, they will become interested in you.

licker98
    licker98
    Participant
    June 14, 2018 at 3:19 pm #177069

At the very least, say “hello” if you haven’t already. See how they reply. If the girl approaches you, then she obviously likes you. If you can’t think of anything interesting, but you don’t want to engage in small talk, make a comment about the place you are in e.g. the old classic “it’s really loud in here! Do you wanna go some place else?” or some drivel like that.

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 19, 2018 at 12:10 am #177393

Yes this is it

my question is

should i stop the woman and just talk und what should i say

??

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 22, 2018 at 5:51 am #177713

how hard is my Question ?

come on guys my question if it was dump or hard both ways it should have a answer