Need mens opinions!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need mens opinions!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 11:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

KevinMcCabe
    KevinMcCabe
    Participant
    August 12, 2019 at 4:57 pm #205286
    Reply To: Need mens opinions!

As others said. Friend zone! Move on!

blackcat13
    blackcat13
    Participant
    August 18, 2019 at 5:09 am #205603

Sounds like you need a break from him so you can go back to just being friends instead of longing for him. You never know your distance my just break the friend zone..?

spikeyspruce
    spikeyspruce
    Participant
    August 23, 2019 at 6:31 pm #206088

Because he knows you like him, he holds all of the power and he can be supper playful, charming and flirty with very little risk of rejection. It feels great for him to flirt. It even feels innocent. It feeds the ego and builds his confidence. It doesn’t mean that he’s a bad guy, just maybe immature in that area. I’ve been guilty of this type of behavior myself(yuck). I think that if he were into you, he would’ve taken you up on it. He probably has his eye on someone else and is keeping his options open. Be friends if you want to, but definitely spend lots of time away from him doing your own thing, working on your passions and other relationships. Let him miss you and wonder. This could spark his attraction, but by that time you may not even care. 😉

Davidjohnson75
    Davidjohnson75
    Participant
    August 24, 2019 at 7:56 am #206099

Just get on with it

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 24, 2019 at 12:05 pm #206105

Agreed. If he’s told you he sees you only as a friend – that’s all there is on his side.
    The additional flirting and playing is: 1) you 2 have always been flirting so that’s been the foundation of your relationship. 2) it’s still friends but since your’e so willing to flirt and play he isn’t going to object.. but it’s still “just friends” to him.

bolear
    bolear
    Participant
    August 25, 2019 at 6:30 am #206113

He might just wants to be friends

LeeVerstibule
    LeeVerstibule
    Participant
    August 29, 2019 at 5:36 pm #206385

I’m guy. So this has happened to me in reverse and twice from the same girl. I am in the friend zone I would assume the same for you. I would move on if I were you. Unless you’re happy to be just friends but I tried that in my situation and it killed me hanging around her knowing I could not be romantically involved. It was much easier after I moved on.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by LeeVerstibule LeeVerstibule.
    daivid89
    daivid89
    Participant
    August 30, 2019 at 6:50 pm #206454

I am David,and I have a client who wants to update his Catalog with her new year Fashion outfits release & If you are interested in the shooting Men or Ladies please contact me for more details on Job. Only USA

jonnylaw8069
    jonnylaw8069
    Participant
    September 9, 2019 at 3:56 pm #206771

Yes, friend zoned

scoreconsultant
    scoreconsultant
    Participant
    September 10, 2019 at 12:33 pm #206821

I think it’s better to move on!

scarcegold
    scarcegold
    Participant
    September 11, 2019 at 4:54 pm #206917

Friend zone sadly 🙁

Throwaway4321
    Throwaway4321
    Participant
    September 14, 2019 at 2:10 am #207014

He would probably be more attracted to you if you showed less interest, and he feels like you’re not interested anymore. Take that with a grain of salt tho.

nachoschips
    nachoschips
    Participant
    September 14, 2019 at 4:16 am #207019

Okay,I may be offtrack to others but here is my comment.So basically now that the guy knows that you like him,it gives him that sense of feeling wanted and seems like he likes this feeling and is now reconsidering dating you

1 2