Need some advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need some advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2019 at 10:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Boban
    Boban
    Participant
    May 5, 2019 at 2:13 pm #199890
    Need some advice

So the thing is that there is one girl in my town,i like her alot but i don’t know how to approach her or get her attention even if we don’t know each other.On top of that we literally have same hobbies and interests like a playing music or same sport.So my question is how i can approach her even if we don’t know each other but i don’t want it to be so aggresive.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm #199910

Saying: “Hello my name is …. I heard you play…etc. How long have you been doing that?” or What’s your favorite…?
    Then you let her know you’re also into the same things. If she smiles or asks you questions there is a mutual interest.
    There is nothing “magical” about introducing yourself and asking a person questions about them self.

Young guys often act like girls are like aliens from “outer space”.
    They’re human beings just like your male friends!

Girls/women are attracted to guys who come across as confident.
    So called “nice guys” end up in the “friend zone” because they put girls on a pedestal.
    This tends to make them uncomfortable. Their own parents, siblings, and best friends don’t treat them like that.
    People want to feel comfortable!

If you focus on her interests/hobbies and what you have in common it should be easy to talk with her.
    Having said that if there is no mutual interest don’t expect her to desire you just because you are “nice”.

Boban
    Boban
    Participant
    May 6, 2019 at 5:19 am #199918

I have one more question,she have one more grade to pass to start to go in high school so maybe she will meet someone new in high school and fall in love with him is that marker that i have to hurry up and meet her or that’s not a problem

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 7, 2019 at 11:45 am #200027

Reality check time.

1. She is not your “soulmate” and never was going to be the woman you spent the rest of your life with!

2. Just about everyone meets someone in high school!

3. Teenage dating is primarily about having fun, socializing, and gaining new life experiences.

When it comes to love and relationships most of us (fail our way) to success.
    Rarely does anyone hit a homerun their first, second, third, or fourth time up at bat.
    If this were not the case all of us would be married to our high school sweethearts!

My point is: It’s very rare anyone’s “first love” or crush is their last love. That’s life!
    Having said that you can still make the most of it by creating some memories with her if she likes you.
    With the Internet, email, social media, and cell phones it’s not hard to stay in contact even if she’s in a different school.
    You also can hang out on weekends, go to movies, grab burger and milkshake or do whatever.
    Either way you will date other girls.

okkkorniienko
    okkkorniienko
    Participant
    May 13, 2019 at 8:40 am #200245

I think first of you have to speak with her.
    Cause u don’t know what she thinks about u.
    And after a little talk u maybe ynderstand that she is not you type of girl.
    Or u gonna fall in love and live a gappy life with your human!

rasalghul23
    rasalghul23
    Participant
    May 13, 2019 at 6:23 pm #200308

The talk that opposites attract is a trash. People with similar interest would easily have a nice conversation every time.
    If you’re shy of approaching her directly write a small note complimenting her and ask for a date.

rasalghul23
    rasalghul23
    Participant
    May 13, 2019 at 6:26 pm #200309

To add, don’t copy something from the internet or prom etc. and keep the note casual.
    Like, “I always come across you here, and every time I see you I can’t stop admiring your beautiful smile enough. If you would like I wanna date etc”

itzpjx
    itzpjx
    Participant
    May 15, 2019 at 3:59 am #200399

Don’t know