Need some concise advice moving forward

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CJ
    CJ
    Participant
    November 14, 2018 at 7:09 am #189314

Hey all thanks for reading my story.

i have known this girl from high school and always had a thing for her since the age of about 15 , (she is now 32 and i am now 30). So recently we started connecting/talking to each other through social media and i always felt there was mutual attraction between us and i am sure i read the signs correctly.

So after a while we decided to meet up and have a drink and i was instantly phyiscally and sexually attracted to her the moment i locked eyes on her and i beleive the feeling was mutual. so i walked her home and we had a kiss. however during this time i found a lump which i thought to be testicular cancer which as you can imagine knocked my self esteem for 6 and made it difficult for me to fully express myself and stimulate her properly (this turned out to be a cyst for which im having removed).

she recently told she didnt feel that sexual attraction from me and told me that she was seeing someone else (this is like 1-2 weeks old)

CJ
    CJ
    Participant
    November 14, 2018 at 7:18 am #189315

Im not sure where to go with this now i explained to her why this happened and told her “I did not start talking to you because i wanted to be just friends”

I dont want to pursue her and seem desperate as thats not my style but i really think there is something special here/ that spark.

Question is where do i go from here do i give her some time with this new guy while i work on being a better person myself or do i drive it home now that everything is laid out there which was my intention from the beginning however i let something stupid and insignificant get in the way of allowing myself to cook up any sort of sexual attraction with/for her from the point we first met. When in reality i was physically and sexually attracted to her from the off.

Maybe i am reading the situation wrong but i dont beleive a girl would ever kiss someone she is not attracted to

*** last msg***

take care of yourself

I did not start talking to you because i wanted to be just friends

*Response*

Xx

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by CJ CJ. Reason: Grammer
    dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 24, 2018 at 1:03 pm #189743

“..she didnt feel that sexual attraction from me and told me that she was seeing someone else”

“Maybe i am reading the situation wrong but i dont beleive a girl would ever kiss someone she is not attracted to”

When anyone tells you they’re dating someone else it’s pretty much over.

The sexual attraction clearly wasn’t {mutual} to begin with or else she wouldn’t have told you to “take care of yourself”.
    She wasn’t “into you”. If someone believes you are worth the effort they will make the effort.

Lastly at age 32 a woman kissing a guy at the end of date means nothing!
    People in their 30s, 40s, and beyond have been known not only to kiss but have sex on a first date if they want to.
    Women have also been known to say “yes” to dates with guys whom they know They Will NEVER Have Sex with!

Move on. This was not a “relationship”. In a world with over 7 billion people rejection just means: Next!
    Don’t let this experience keep you from pursuing other women who actually ARE attracted to You.