Need some help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need some help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 10:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

umseosadib
    umseosadib
    Participant
    August 11, 2019 at 4:10 am #205188
    Need some help

So I have crush on one girl in my town we didn’t know each other but in meanwhile we met each other some times.We have same interests, for example we listen to same music,both of us play some instruments and play the same sport.She is 16 yr old and i am 17 yr old.We went 2 times in a park but she wanted to go with some friends,not alone and that was all ok.We had so much fun i am 100% sure.While we went on those “dates” everytime i was one to start converstation on social media but in the meanwhile she was starting it.When we went on 4th “date” everything was good and i confessed to her.I told her i like her a lot and that i think it’s right her to know that.Then she said to me that i am cool,interest and nice and that she likes me too but the problem is neither do i or her know somethign about that things and we stoped there.She said and i get it full that it is sudden and everything is weird.And that is problem cause i don’t know what to do i mean it’s not i see every other women

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by umseosadib umseosadib.
    umseosadib
    umseosadib
    Participant
    August 11, 2019 at 4:11 am #205189

like her i mean i get some strange feeling when i see her irl everytime.So i think it’s not loggic to be friends but in mind that i like her and she likes me.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by umseosadib umseosadib.
    jimsco
    jimsco
    Participant
    August 11, 2019 at 5:40 am #205192

She is actually right though, at 16 and 17… she still think you’re both a teenager and had little knowledge of what love is…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by jimsco jimsco.
    reylowars
    reylowars
    Participant
    August 12, 2019 at 5:23 pm #205295

I get it, your both new to this relationship and the fact that your teenagers. You don;t need to know a lot to have a relationship. I think what you have right now is perfect and genuine relationship. It can be scary at first, but you just have to think like your taking her out on a date. Be calm, be cool and relax! Have fun and hangout. Just talk to her. She seems a little worried and anxious, but I assure you that you will be fine!

steve
    steve
    Participant
    August 13, 2019 at 6:38 pm #205377

she is right, both of you are really young and inexperienced relating to relationship issues. but i want u to know that u are on the right path being just friends. the core difference between friendship and dating is romance. i think that should be the least of what u should desire right now.just be good to her and remain a friend, enjoy your time with her and ensure she enjoys her time with u.

FemaleFriends123
    FemaleFriends123
    Participant
    August 14, 2019 at 10:58 am #205415

As much as media portrays young love as infinite, let us not forget that you are just a teenager. There is more to life than having a girlfriend right now (believe it or not). Time to focus on yourself and your future. Love will come in its perfect time.

JTW1414
    JTW1414
    Participant
    August 15, 2019 at 10:28 am #205493

Don’t explain your feelings or talk about them buddy! You have to be a mystery! It’s easier said than done, I’m in a situation myself but it’s a bit different. 1. Play it cool, be a mystery, don’t explain your feelings because it’s obvious that you like her or you wouldn’t be hanging out/talking…… 2. Like Femalefiends123 said, you’re young lol enjoy being young, enjoy knowing you still have so much time to decide who you want to be as a person, also you have so much time to decide who you want to be with in the end. Liveeeeee lifeeeeee while you can bro

JTW1414
    JTW1414
    Participant
    August 15, 2019 at 10:33 am #205494

Take care of yourself, be a good person, have confidence in yourself, and keep your circle small by keeping your head down and taking care of business.