New kind od relationship and feelings.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 3:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

madmad99
    madmad99
    Participant
    June 23, 2019 at 10:22 am #202634

I’m 25 and i’m dating with this guy about 2 month. i like him and i like all the hot, rush and romantic feelings and sort of being adored and appreciate that i’ve never had before and sex is amazing. but we’re different people. he’s sensitive about things i say and a little bit jealous and he doesn’t want to know about my [as or say anything about his because he’s gonna be annoyed about it. i’ll always considered myself as a rational, a little bit cold hearted person but with this guy i get feelings like being jealous, like him being sometimes jealous about me and don’t want someone else get close with me. a few month earlier i considered this things as meaningless and immature things. so I don’t know if i should let myself go in this relationship and kinda stuff or control myself and just act like before.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 23, 2019 at 9:55 pm #202653

“a few month earlier i considered this things as meaningless and immature things”
    At the start you said you’d only been dating for two months.

Either way the purpose of dating is to determine if you are compatible.
    If the answer is no you should go your separate ways.
    It doesn’t make sense to enter into an exclusive committed relationship just because the sex is “amazing”.

“…control myself and just act like before.” How long can that last?
    If you can’t be true to yourself you’re never going to be happy.
    There are 7 Billion other people on the planet. You don’t have to settle.

Generally speaking people don’t change unless (they) are unhappy.
    Very few people are walking around with one hand raised in the air screaming: “I’m looking for someone to change me!”
    Most people want to be loved and accepted for who (they) are. You’re expecting him to become someone he is not.
    The goal is to find someone who (already is) the kind of person you want for a mate.
    Move on!