Not sure if she is into me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

random935
    random935
    Participant
    October 9, 2018 at 8:58 am #186474

I met a girl online about two weeks ago while playing online games. We started messaging each other everyday sporadically throughout the day. She has shared some intimate details on her sex life and has been open with me about other things. I have not shared as much about myself as her but have still shared a lot. She added me on snapchat but we have not used it much other than showing each other what we look like. We still messaged everyday after that. Yesterday she asked me if I had a crush on her and I told her yes. She asked me why and she said she was trash. I told her why I liked her and why she isn’t trash. It took her about five hours to respond. She thanked me for what I said and the rest of the conversation went on relatively normally. I don’t know if this means she is into me or she is not sure yet or if it was just a nice way to let me down. How should I proceed? Should I ask her to clarify if she is interested in me or not?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    October 9, 2018 at 1:31 pm #186516

It’s time to make a move to meet up in person. Ask her out to lunch to some place casual.
    If she doesn’t want to meet you in person it’s clear you’re wasting time if (you) want more than a cyber friend.
    At some point in order for a relationship to develop you have to move from online to offline.

Note: “she said she was trash” This is a huge potential “red flag”.
    Most people who are attracted to someone want to say and do things in order to “impress them”.
    Maybe you should ask her if SHE has a crush on you.

Out of all the traits a guy looks for in a woman none of them has to do with wanting a girl who think’s she’s trash!
    Be on the alert for any other statements along that line. Avoid taking on a “project”. It’s not your job to FIX anyone!
    That’s the role of a good therapist.

Generally speaking if you have to “figure out” someone it means they’re not into you.
    Keep your options open by dating and engaging with other women.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    October 9, 2018 at 8:47 pm #186565

nah i don’t think she’s into you. she’s a drama person who needs people to keep telling her how great she is.
    i’d move on. this one will be nothing but trouble.

lucashood2018
    lucashood2018
    Participant
    October 11, 2018 at 6:37 am #186738

good advice

Morouge
    Morouge
    Participant
    October 11, 2018 at 2:09 pm #186853

Honestly, just ask her. It sounds like she’s just looking for validation, but if it was me, I would just rip off the bandaid and find out for sure. You’re either saving yourself years of wondering or you’re getting a jump on obtaining a relationship, you know?

Onequestion
    Onequestion
    Participant
    October 13, 2018 at 5:12 pm #186989

Just ask her and you will know be direct.

Remmy_12
    Remmy_12
    Participant
    October 15, 2018 at 4:12 pm #187075

I would agree with previous comments!