not sure what shes thinking

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 7:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bufcarp
    bufcarp
    Participant
    July 17, 2018 at 9:50 pm #179648

I have been on three dates with this woman..the first date went great and should have slept with her because when I left the lake patio she wanted to know where I was but I stopped some where else and didn’t realize it.. well we have been on two more dates they went great but I have been trying to get her in a place to mess around but I think she knows that now.. the end of the third date I made out with her a little in the driveway before she left for home.. when she got home she text me.. thanks I had a good time .nite I sent back sweet dreams.. she replied thanks you too.. its been four days now and I haven’t heard from her ..I don’t know if I should text her or not because im wondering if I have been coming on to strong now.. or maybe I am over thinking it just not sure

Coach_Michael21
    Coach_Michael21
    Participant
    July 18, 2018 at 3:40 pm #179750

You ar over analyzing the situation.

Firstly, did you attempt to text her at all in those 4 days, or did you just leave it after she said “you too?” 4 days is a good amount of time (possibly even too long if you did not attempt texting.) Try texting her again. Her response (or lack thereof) will inform you as to what she’s thinking.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 18, 2018 at 3:43 pm #179751

You said: ” its been four days now and I haven’t heard from her.”
    If you want to see somebody (you) have to make the effort to reach out to them.
    I would skip the whole texting thing and give her a {phone call} with a date idea in mind.
    She may think you ghosted her because she didn’t have sex.

You also stated you’re not sure what (she) is thinking.
    Are you simply looking to get laid or you hoping to there is a chance to establish a relationship?

One of the first things you said was you should have slept with her on the first date.
    The following two dates you mentioned you were trying to get her in a place to mess around.
    You then went on to say: “…but I think she knows that now.”

If she was “into you” and realized all you wanted from her was sex she most likely will distance herself.
    If on the other hand she’s just looking to hookup she do that when the mood strikes her.
    You can’t try to make up for any blown past opportunity. Show her some genuine interest, romance, and see what happens.
    Slow and steady wins the race.

bufcarp
    bufcarp
    Participant
    July 18, 2018 at 7:29 pm #179785

Thanks for the comment both were pretty much spot on.. I was over analyzing things.. I sent her something a little funny from the previous date and she responded with.. oh you do exist .. she grilled me for not texting.. I told her I was hell busy with work and a meeting.. then she said it only takes twenty seconds to text.. I asked her what her schedule looked like for the weekend ..and she said I had to much time I made plans.. I said alright if anything changes let me know..she sent back if you respond.. I said I will.. then she sent back a text saying she thinks all I want to do is hang out and said shes looking for something more substantial..i replied I don’t mind something substantial with the right girl.. she sent back.. blah blah blah I didn’t respond to that but any way that’s where it left off

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 19, 2018 at 11:01 am #179815

bufcarp,

Thanks for letting us know how things turned out.

It’s funny how sometimes two people can be {waiting} on the other person to make a move.
    Have fun on the date and make sure she knows you actually do like her, enjoy her company, hold hands, and so on.
    Clearly she’s interested in you so it’s not a matter of (if) but rather (when) she’ll sleep with you.

Best wishes!

bufcarp
    bufcarp
    Participant
    July 24, 2018 at 12:00 pm #180158

Well I didn’t hear from her this weekend now it’s going on Tuesday.. seemed like I left the ball in her court to let me know about getting together since she had plans ..I told her if anything changes let me know..she said If you respond.. I said I will.. but anyway I don’t want to get into chasing ..so I don’t know