Not sure what to do next

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not sure what to do next

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 5:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sammygirl
    Sammygirl
    Participant
    October 29, 2018 at 2:49 pm #188115
    Not sure what to do next

Ive been seeing someone for 2 months and everything was going amazing on both ends. Saw him not long ago and he was all over me. Talking about our future and plans together. Then a few days later he got silent via text and eventually said to. Me he’s torn because he really likes me but his schedule is just getting busier and busier and thinks he can’t give me the attention I deserve.

I asked him to call me on Friday and he didn’t. It’s now Monday. How do I react? Should I just leave it. Should I tell him I’m interested despite the schedule thing because this has come up before. I’m not looking to see or talk to him every day or anything. I do want him in my life though. Shoukd I give him more space. Should I check to see if he’s doing okay. Should I tell him that he should figure out what he wants and I want him to be happy but I need someone who wants to be with me and let go.

We were fine and in one day he deleted his dating profile and thought he doesn’t know how to handle us

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    October 31, 2018 at 9:50 am #188251

“he was all over me… Talking about our future and plans together.. Then….he got silent via text”
    “said..he’s torn because he really {likes me} but his schedule is just getting busier…. he can’t give me the attention I deserve.”
    “I asked him to call me on Friday and he didn’t.”

If someone WANTS to be with YOU they will make the time.
    Clearly it appears this guy is dumping you using the old: “It’s not you, it’s me.” line.

“Should I check to see if he’s doing okay. Should I tell him that he should figure out what he wants”
    The answer to both of those questions is NO! Move on!

Odds are you were not the {only woman} he was dating or seeing.
    Most likely he deleted his online dating profile because he found someone “special”.
    He may also have been afraid that his girlfriend/wife might catch him cheating with you.

How well do you know him? Did you ever spend the night at HIS place?
    Why did you need him to call you Friday? Couldn’t you have called him?
    Do you even live in the same town?

Hamed99
    Hamed99
    Participant
    November 12, 2018 at 12:47 pm #189216

I am not sure what to do

lindatan
    lindatan
    Participant
    November 12, 2018 at 11:30 pm #189219

Hi Sammy Girl. It will be fine if you ask him if he is Ok? I don’t see anything wrong with that. Then watch out for his response. If he does not respond, then you should forget about him. At least you gave him the last ” I CARE ” that he needs. Though we could not judge what his real thoughts are. Do not let it stress or make you think more. If there is a Will, there is the way.