Not sure what to do with this girl :/

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 7:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

arlucian
    arlucian
    Participant
    March 28, 2019 at 3:33 am #197807

So there’s this chick i really like shes absolutely gorgeous, and originally my intentions were purely sexual, but i just started hanging out with her a few months ago. I dropped the idea of just wanting to have sex with her cause i found out shes super cool so we were hanging out here and there steadily increasing in how often we hung out and what we would do.Since a couple weeks ago we’ve been hanging out almost every single day, she has a boyfriend currently. We got to talking one night and she already knows i want to be in a relationship with her we had a really good talk she said i want to try things with you, but (without revealing too much here) lets just say she has to stay accountable to the law and they would not approve of her leaving her BF and moving right in with me. Shes done with that in about 3 months and she said she wanted to try then, we ended up having sex a few days after that convo, and well im getting attached and idk if i should trust what she said. oppinions?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 29, 2019 at 10:12 pm #197939

“she has a boyfriend currently”
    “,,,idk if i should trust what she said”

So basically you’re having sex with a girl who is {cheating on her boyfriend} and you wonder if she’s trustworthy?
    hmmm… My guess is probably not. You shouldn’t put your life in limbo waiting by the phone for the next 3 months.

Essentially you are in the role of a (mistress) dating someone who is supposedly committed to another person.
    In typical fashion the “side piece” is being asked to (be patient) for some future date whereby they can finally be together.

The last thing you want to do is get hung up on a girl you know is living with and having sex with another guy.

noobat99
    noobat99
    Participant
    April 1, 2019 at 2:40 pm #198015

I’m impressed!