not sure what to think about this girl…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

not sure what to think about this girl…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 12:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LovelyBones
    LovelyBones
    Participant
    November 14, 2016 at 2:22 pm #117225
    Reply To: not sure what to think about this girl…

It sounds like she likes you but maybe just as a friend right now. I say this because she keeps flaking and not following through when you ask her to do stuff. If I’m honest, I only tend to do that with guys I like enough to be friends with but don’t want to date but can tell that they may like me more than I like them so that is my way of subtlely trying to get them to sense that so then it just stays platonic.

cosmicdust
    cosmicdust
    Participant
    November 14, 2016 at 3:12 pm #117248

Thanks everyone, I’ll see how things go this week.

ieatdemons
    ieatdemons
    Participant
    November 14, 2016 at 7:04 pm #117317

I actually think she is just playing you..

cosmicdust
    cosmicdust
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 11:28 pm #117778

It doesn’t look good. I have been holding back a little to see if she would take the initiative to do something, but no. We usually study before our exams. I asked her the previous times but not this time, to see if she would suggest it, which she didn’t.

She is on snapchat and has brought that up a number of times in the past, I brought it up tuesday and she asked if I had made an account(I did) but did not suggest we friend or follow each other on the app.

So one week she is making an excuse to see me and the next week she is dodging me.

I don’t know what’s worse, having a chance and blowing it, or never having a chance in the first place. Who knows what happened here. We still have three weeks of school but it looks like this is over.

1 2