Nude Pics

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Nude Pics

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 5:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

revendel
    revendel
    Participant
    December 8, 2016 at 3:12 pm #119489
    Reply To: Nude Pics

keep trying

OpenMan1997
    OpenMan1997
    Participant
    December 9, 2016 at 11:09 am #119572

This guy seems like a F**kboy, first and foremost. If you want to wait for sexual stuff and he doesnt, he should be taking care of his business by himself. How would you feel if he asked to have sex with someone else? I dont know, just dont give him so much leeway in that department. Trust is very important in relationships, man.

RomanSenator
    RomanSenator
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 12:07 am #119680

Well I have been sending dick pics to a webcam model so at least you haven’t lost any money…….
    I would say this is a NO

Zac
    Zac
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 5:46 am #119688

Dont do it if you dont feel comfortable with it. Also, hes not the right guy for you if he asks whether he can ask other girls for nudes.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    December 13, 2016 at 1:06 am #119902

I don’t believe you should prepare it, these pictures could finish up wherever on the internet and you’ll never more be ready to get them feather.

1 2