Obession or Love?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Obession or Love?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 7:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

freshman176
    freshman176
    Participant
    March 12, 2019 at 3:16 am #196478
    Obession or Love?

So theres a girl Ive been wanting to ask out,but theres a few issues. One were both computer science majors in the same track. Two shes a sophmore. Three shes atleast a year older than me. And four I dont know exactly what women see in men. Im a skinnier kind of guy with barely any muscle except maybe my legs and im kinda funny on a good day and im shy around people i dont know well. I like her because shes smart argumentative (like a debate friend) cute and I have made her laugh before. I rarely see her due to my busy life working full time and being comp science major.But I cant stop thinking about her to the point of fear of obsession. Its not like I have shrine of her but its almost everyday. Its like a quote from a somg by micheal buble “I talk myself in I talk myself out” -“just havent met you yet” I cant tell If she wants to be just friemds or shes into me either. I mean for talking to her a total of 7 times in the past 2 semesters after the first two times ish I caught myself

freshman176
    freshman176
    Participant
    March 12, 2019 at 8:23 am #196479

(Cont) glancing at her when I walk into the computer lab and her kinda shyly waving at me. Idk I’m kinda lost at what to do or even if I have time for a girlfriend or if She has time like me and or is sexaul because shes kinda nerdy like all computer science majors but she seems innocent and pure I dont see her in my mind as dirty minded. I think I’m over complicating things but this is what runs through my head on a day to day basis

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 12, 2019 at 10:20 am #196502

You are over complicating things! Go for it!
    Just ask her out and if she says “yes” great and if she turns you down at least you tried.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!
    Never fill your head with {negative self-talk}. There are enough other people willing to put you down.

“I rarely see her due to my busy life working full time and being comp science major…”
    Now that statement seems to indicate YOU don’t have TIME to be in a relationship right now.

Truth be told people MAKE time for the things they consider to be important.
    Best wishes!