Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comJuly 7, 2020 at 3:31 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!
Wanderer11ParticipantOctober 19, 2016 at 5:57 pm #114705
So the background to the story: Guy I am interested in is 12 years older than me. Not sure if he likes me as a “little sister” or a woman he wants to pursue. It’s very hard to read his signals, especially when interact with each other. We would text each other throughout the day sometime but hasn’t ask me out. So I’m just wondering what could be on his mind about this…
1) How would you feel about crushing on a younger girl like that?
2) What would your strategy be on how to appraoch her the right way? Assuming you really like this girl for all the right reasons.
3) Do you make time and talk to her and get to know her before asking her out?
4) How would your past experience affect this new experience?
5) Does age really matter?
6) How can a girl tell if you (the older guy) likes her as “little sister” or more than that? In other words, what are the signs of a blooming chemistry and how is it different than seeing someone as a friend or lil sister?
Thanks! Much appreciated.
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.