One night stand Help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

One night stand Help!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 6:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nou
    nou
    Participant
    April 15, 2018 at 4:05 am #170592
    One night stand Help!

I met this girl from a dating app and was talking for about a week. She opened up to me through text that she does not feel confident about her body and she’s scared that I might hate it or not get turned on (she’s a big girl). So I reassured her etc and we met and had sex on the first night. She stayed the night and we had sex again in the morning and she stayed at mine till around 11 am. Just before she leaves, we were cuddling and she asked me ‘is it possible to catch feelings just after the first night’. I assumed she was talking about me and I just replied ‘I think it is (possible)’ but thats it. I just didn’t know how to respond because I do like her but I just didn’t want to come off too strongly and wanted to know her better. Anyway she did say that I should come over to her place this week which I accepted. So after she left, after some time, she texted me saying that she had a fun and thanking me. So I replied that I had fun too which she didn’t reply.

nou
    nou
    Participant
    April 15, 2018 at 4:07 am #170593

Later that night, I texted her again saying that I couldn’t stop thinking about her and she replied saying that she couldn’t stop thinking about me too but then kinda sounded like she wasn’t into texting me and she just wished me good night after couple of texts. We haven’t talked yet. So I’m a bit confused. I don’t want to come off as clingy or anything but I want to know what should I do after the things she said to me. Should I try to contact her again or maybe let it be.

I’m confused sorry for the long post!

DeterminedForLove
    DeterminedForLove
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 9:38 am #170661

I would ask her out. She may think you’re just into her for the sex and seems uninterested because she doesnt think you have good intetions.

ltd78146
    ltd78146
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 3:08 pm #170764

What are your actually thoughts about her though? Are you interested in possibly dating her or just hooking up? Shea’s probably is confused too. Her intial comments about her body makes it seem like she has self confidence issues. It’s difficult though to relay what you may want without coming off too serious or clingy. I would just kind of throw it out there that you had fun and want to see her again. Build off what you have already done and go from there.

nou
    nou
    Participant
    April 17, 2018 at 8:40 am #170838

I actually want to know her more and possibly date her because I really enjoyed her company. She does have self confidence issues and went through depression because of the way she feels about her body, but I truly find her beautiful and told her that but she didn’t seem to take me seriously (probably thought I was saying so just to get her in my bed). But anyway, I texted her last night, still waiting for a reply.

jetli123
    jetli123
    Participant
    April 18, 2018 at 12:46 am #170923

I think you like her, go for it… what do you have to lose

pupcak3
    pupcak3
    Participant
    April 28, 2018 at 2:14 pm #171794

the only choice here is definitely to ask her out on a date and make it explicitly clear you’re not just looking for hookups. Nothing ventured nothing gained and if she says she’s into you then you just gotta take the bait.

annahicks13
    annahicks13
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 5:40 pm #176005

Just be honest ands safe

thaithai
    thaithai
    Participant
    June 11, 2018 at 5:48 pm #176743

idk, man

himynameis253
    himynameis253
    Participant
    June 12, 2018 at 6:45 am #176755
    Reply To: One night stand Help!

just be 100% straightforward and up front bro. talk to her

AJ_Vascon
    AJ_Vascon
    Participant
    June 13, 2018 at 12:50 pm #176956
    Reply To: One night stand Help!

Sounds like you’re heading for marriage lol watch out for going into the bathroom after fat chicks though!