Online Dating

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Online Dating

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 1:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RB59
    RB59
    Participant
    January 28, 2015 at 10:37 pm #72179
    Reply To: Online Dating

The only women who contact to me online live in Pakistan. I think most of the profiles are made up by the website.

no1
    no1
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 9:51 pm #77944

nice…

Confounded478
    Confounded478
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 3:37 pm #86184

Duh…..

wit
    wit
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 5:00 pm #86198

The problem is when you contacted one of them so also other men have done the same.

Confounded478
    Confounded478
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 7:37 pm #86210

I’m beginning to realize that, as mentioned by others, some of these people are not real, but scammers posing to be someone else, hence, not willing to meet, but just get a fish on the line. If you don’t give them your personal email, they will disappear and move on to someone else.

slave2end
    slave2end
    Participant
    February 29, 2016 at 6:58 pm #94663

you are older and wiser. you look at everything differently when dating online. the problem is you have a ton of players out there. it is hard but you will learn to weed through the idiots

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 29, 2016 at 9:31 pm #94665

I like to think it’s a numbers game.

swish
    swish
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 5:31 pm #100024

It’s very hard to even online date.. U don’t know if who on the other end is a real person or not.. They message you and then drop off the face of the earth.. I sometimes wonder if it’s not the site sending false messages and he wants to meet you.. Cause you respond and poof they are gone.. Men have the same complaints as us women do about the sites as far as scamming and fake profiles..the worst is married and lying.. Got to be a better way of meeting a nice guy than this!!!

thunderbuddy1999
    thunderbuddy1999
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 10:54 pm #100027

I’ve noticed most women want something real and meaningful

Venetian
    Venetian
    Participant
    May 13, 2016 at 8:00 pm #100391

I have beem on “Our Time” for about six months. I am 70. Each man who contacts me wants to meet. I have agreed to meet approx. 10 men, mostly for lunch. They were all very nice but uninteresting to me anyway. I finally met man that I like and we have been having a good time. Maybe men in their 70s know what they want better than younger men and realize that time is not on their side.

jodemass57
    jodemass57
    Participant
    July 8, 2016 at 8:56 pm #104781

I think on line dating is scary . Scary in the sense of ” what if I put a lot of effort into this and he turns out to not be what I want (for whatever reason). I’m 57 and really can’t be playing games at this stage of my life. Just tell me who you are, let’s talk for awhile, meet up and find out? Ok?…don’t waist my time”

sunflowerx
    sunflowerx
    Participant
    July 10, 2016 at 1:55 pm #104802

Online dating can be unpredictable, just go try out!

1 2