Perimenopause Stage?  Sex Ultimatum?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Perimenopause Stage? Sex Ultimatum?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 4:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sizzlincow
    sizzlincow
    Participant
    May 13, 2018 at 6:26 pm #173044
    Perimenopause Stage? Sex Ultimatum?

She is very anxious and nervous about skipped periods. She said she cannot focus on sex if she didn’t get her period. She said “no period no sex.” She is nervous, I get it, fine, let’s wait for her period.

Then I thought… she may be experiencing perimenopause. What if she doesn’t get a period for 6 months? She said, then no sex for 6 months.

If I knew she had such a ridiculously low sex drive, I would not have dated her. We are aged 40. Did she issue a sex ultimatum?

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by sizzlincow sizzlincow.
    Savykitty
    Savykitty
    Participant
    May 30, 2018 at 2:43 pm #175649

First, Is she not on birth control? If not, she should be. You can still get pregnant on BC but its very unlikely. Even still BC plus condoms would make pregnancy miraculous. She may have not literally meant six months.
    Second, talk it out with her. Maybe go see a doctor about her periods.
    Third, if she still not wanting to have sex, perhaps she is not the one for you. Maybe if this is the deciding factor in your relationship which cannot be fixed, then how attached to her are you really? If neither side and give an inch then it won’t work. You must give and take in a relationship.

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 2:44 am #175971

this girl does not sound like the one, sorry, if I were you I would keep meeting others and keep this one around and see if she changes her mind, if you meet someone you like then you should change, but if she not willing to change for you then move on, a girl should make her guy happy and vice versa.

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 2:45 am #175972

not saying be a playboy but you will loose years of you life with someone who not wright,

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 3:16 pm #175992

You said: “If I knew she had such a ridiculously low sex drive, I would not have dated her. We are aged 40.”
    Now you know and you’re still there! Clearly no sex isn’t a “deal breaker” or else you would be gone.
    Her doctor could tell her if she’s approaching the end of having periods.
    Some women actually find it liberating to know they done with that facet of their live.
    Nevertheless she may experience dryness or irritation with sex during menopause.

Did she issue a sex ultimatum? No.
    An ultimatum is when someone tells (you) to either do what they want or (they) are going to leave.
    Sound like you may be the one who is considering giving her an ultimatum.
    At last you didn’t mention if she offer a mutual exchange to please you manually, with oral sex, or any other alternative to vaginal.
    If the answer is “no” You may want to move on. If someone is “into you” they’ll usually try to find a way to please their partner.
    Odds are if you stay you will eventually cheat.