Player or just flirty?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Player or just flirty?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 3:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ElisabethTheGreat
    ElisabethTheGreat
    Participant
    December 4, 2018 at 1:31 pm #190487
    Player or just flirty?

We started to chat online dating app some 2 weeks ago, clicked asap. At start he was very flirty and light, classical Sag man. But since we moved to WhatsApp he started to be more serious, thoughtful and personal. We do want to meet soon,but 90 miles in between us and both of our jobs are clashing at time, Xmas time and our bdays 😁
    I was talking with a friend that got me on this app, and in chat found out we talk with same man. Which is fine, I’m also chatting with different persons. My issue is, that with her, he’s different, rauchy and very sexual. Not much in to personal, just plain carnal.

Which one could be real him?
    Both? None? Just a player

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    December 5, 2018 at 6:25 pm #190560

how long has he been talking to each of you?

i would say the lower common denominator is the “real him”.
    but it also might be that he’s able to relate to a lot of different types. I am that way. Taht is because i got moved to different schools and neighborhods on average every 2 yrs when i was growing up. I grew up in a small town (so a redneck town) but then wen tto a private school in the city where the richest went, but bordered on the poorest section of the city. So just in that i had experience and met and made friends with small town rednecks, big city urban types, both extremely right, and then extremely poor underprivileged people.

i later joined college student groups and took a women studies class (i am a male).. but enrolled and graduated with a business school degree. so in there i was exposed and spent time with academic types, women’s studies types, different ethnicities, and then conservative money-related people in business school.

so i relate to many types.

gigi
    gigi
    Participant
    December 5, 2018 at 8:07 pm #190562

People can change personalities when they’re talking to different people, I’m like that too. With someone who I’m close with I’m a lot more crazy and out going while with someone else I’m way more polite and introverted. Maybe he’s more raunchy with your friend because he thinks she’s into that.

ElisabethTheGreat
    ElisabethTheGreat
    Participant
    December 6, 2018 at 2:26 am #190566

Well, she is very aggressive in approach to men, the way she talks to them. Guess this thing is finished. As he stoped answering her. When we were last night talking about bad online dating experiences, he gave her, or someone very similar to her as example.
    I don’t have much experience in online dating, well, in dating all together. I’m 24, he’s 7years older, and had relationship with my high school Bea. So it may come out as inexperienced.
    It is what it is, Saturday is date night 😁

kayak2133
    kayak2133
    Participant
    December 6, 2018 at 5:22 pm #190648

He is probably trying to be appealing to both of you and is saying things based off your personality.