PLEASE HELP!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

PLEASE HELP!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 12:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anon
    anon
    Participant
    March 21, 2020 at 10:55 am #231824
    PLEASE HELP!

I’ve been dating this guy for nearly three years. He is super close to my family, friends, has great values and is generally such a good person at heart. I love him but I dont know if i like him anymore. I could see myself marrying him one day but I feel like im too young right now. I want to meet other people and be single, and I dont feel the fun and laughter in our relationship anymore. I dont know if i should break up with him or not because Im so scared Ill never find someone as amazing as he is, and our lives are so entangled already (hes super close with my family, we’ve been through very difficult times together like friends passing away etc.). What do i do??

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 25, 2020 at 5:52 pm #232077

“I want to meet other people and be single…”

Enough said!

If he were so “amazing” you wouldn’t be contemplating breaking up!
    Clearly a part of you feels as if you were to marry this guy you would have “settled”

You also wouldn’t be doing him any favors by marrying him and feeling the way you do.
    People who do this eventually end up cheating on their mate or doing something to force them to breakup.

Life is a (personal) journey. You can’t live (your life) for “other people”.
    Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself.

The world may not owe you anything but YOU owe yourself the world!

justin2020
    justin2020
    Participant
    April 2, 2020 at 2:00 am #232489

Marry him when you feel its the right time.