PLEASE HELP TO COME UP WITH AN IDEA

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 1:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dl627
    dl627
    Participant
    December 9, 2018 at 11:30 pm #190759

Hello, my girlfriend and I are currently in high school. We want to go on a date together but it’s really difficult to meet up together because her parents are extremely strict and they cannot find out that we are dating. I cannot give her a ride because her parents HAVE TO drive her wherever she goes. I suggested that she should lie to her parents that she’s meeting up with friends and her parents should just drop her off somewhere and we can meet there and hang out together, but her parents HAVE TO see for themselves first that she actually did meet up with her friends before they leave. PLEASE GIVE US IDEAS IN WHAT WE SHOULD DO so that we can go on a date without her parents finding out :((( Also, her parents make her older sister (same age as me and one year older than her) be with her whenever she goes hanging out with her friends. PLEASE HELP US COME UP WITH AN IDEA WHERE WE CAN GO ON A DATE TOGETHER WITHOUT BEING CAUGHY BY HER PARENTS and where her sister isnt with us 🙁 ty

PinkFlareon
    PinkFlareon
    Participant
    December 13, 2018 at 12:46 am #190981

I’ll be honest with you, the only way is her risking getting in trouble, which you should never ask her to do, Perry joining an after school activity together. A lot of clubs I had in highschool were lax af. Isn’t the most romantic, but when you’re with someone you care about, setting doesn’t really matter that much. So try that if you haven’t already. Otherwise I think she needs to really think about standing up to her parents and having them understand she isn’t a baby bird, but that’s a whole nother can of worms

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:21 am #202194

youre almost 18 and then this isnt an issue at all