POF online dating. is it legit?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

POF online dating. is it legit?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LarrBear0520
    LarrBear0520
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 2:46 am #117886
    Reply To: POF online dating. is it legit?

Hi. I am recently seperated and getting back in to the dating game. I signed up for POF, okcupid and even boughtt the 6 month subscription to match.com, so far I have gotten dates from POF and okcupid, without paying, and it seems ive wastef $130 on match.

subconsciousslave
    subconsciousslave
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 11:11 pm #117906

I’ve had no success. I think the social aspect of it is just too awkward, at least for me, meeting a person online and such.

starbottle
    starbottle
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 11:11 am #117938

I have met a few people on POF, to be honest, I have met more on POF free than I have on paid for sites.
    The problem with POF is because its free, girls get 1000’s of messages, and you really need to stand out to get even a view on your profile.

But it is a legit site, I am sure there are fake profiles there as I remember some of the pictures from several years ago of these good looking women who always seem to be online and still have not found anyone yet. But the girls I have met have been all pretty normal.

1 2