Questions for Men

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Questions for Men

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 6:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

spikeyspruce
    spikeyspruce
    Participant
    August 24, 2019 at 6:11 pm #206108
    Questions for Men

Hi everyone. As someone who”s always trying to improve on myself and learn, I’m very interested to hear your unique perspectives on sex and what can make it better. So, two quick questions.

1.As a man what are the biggest issues that you’re facing in your sex life?

2.Regarding sexual performance, what would you wish for more than anything else?

I’ll go first. For me it was always a challenge to be vulnerable and connect with my partner on a deeper level. And if I’m being honest, to just last long enough :/
    Thanks in advance! Really looking forward to reading your answers.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 26, 2019 at 7:13 pm #206140

for me it’s finding a person that matches my sexual energy and enjoyment of sex.
    unfortunately our society has pounded into females (i’m hetero) way too long that they’re not allowed or shouldn’t enjoy sex and so many of them don’t or dont’ allow themselves to or rebel against it for being put in that position.

it’s too bad
    it’s way unfair to them
    and it ruins it for all of us.

axelik80
    axelik80
    Participant
    August 27, 2019 at 6:57 am #206145

As a man, no issues so far
    I wish to have sexual experience with a foreign person

spikeyspruce
    spikeyspruce
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 8:19 am #206207

I agree Richiro. Women haven’t been allowed to fully be themselves and that is very unfortunate. It can take time for anyone to fully embody and express themselves sexually. I’ve been with my girlfriend for over two years, and the more I open and express myself, the more she unfolds and continues to surprise me. It leaves me thinking over and over “why didn’t we do this sooner”. As much as I love singleness and hookups, I think there’s really something to LTRs

spikeyspruce
    spikeyspruce
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 8:19 am #206208

Axelik80, slay on