Real Confused What to Do Here, Ladies Need Your Help Here!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 12:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Strangerangel
    Strangerangel
    Participant
    July 11, 2019 at 5:48 pm #203585

So I confessed my feelings to a girl who is a friend of mine and I got friendzoned. And we both decided nothing would chamge between us. But after a while her behaviour changed towards me. So I honestly told her that I am unable to control my feelings and henceforth please maintain a distance and none of this is your fault. But even after that she is pursuing me all the time. So again we decided ok fine we’ll still be the same friends we were. And then out of nowhere she said that I was ignoring her and got pissed at me. My friends say she just wants attention and I also feel the same. But somewhere I feel that she also feels the same and she’s just scared of admitting it, as she had told me that the only reason she turned me down was because she is really hurt from her past experience and doesnt want to date anyone. What do I do here?

f1rstw0rldproblems
    f1rstw0rldproblems
    Participant
    July 11, 2019 at 6:37 pm #203587

So do you both try to just have fun together or do whatever you used to do together before you confessed these feelings? She might be confused on which direction she wants to take this relationship with you, so remind her why you two are a good pair together, without actually telling her. Sounds like she doesn’t want to lose you in her life completely and is not just wanting attention as your friends suggest. Plus what girl doesn’t like attention? lol Just has to be the right kind of attention from the right person. Let things fall into place naturally if that’s what is meant to happen… no one wants to feel like they’re being “talked” into having a relationship.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 13, 2019 at 5:40 pm #203622

Tell her: “Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you. Whenever you’re ready you know where to find me.”
    In the mean time go ahead and keep your options open by dating other women.
    The last thing you want is to be feeding her ego like a puppy dog hanging around hoping she feeds you some crumbs.

In order for (her) to be “the one” she would have to see (you) as being “the one”
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you!

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

FemaleFriends123
    FemaleFriends123
    Participant
    July 15, 2019 at 8:41 am #203639

All these mind games are crazy. You are definitely a good guy for admitting your feelings, and staying friends instead of completely ditching her. I guess she is just conflicted with her feelings and how she should handle your confession. I’d want to know how old you two are, she seems a bit childish for me.

StillToBe
    StillToBe
    Participant
    July 16, 2019 at 10:27 pm #203820

Women are typically very emotional beings. Maybe she knew you liked her but when you confessed, it suddenly became surreal and she got cold feet? Like someone earlier mentioned, women love attention! If she wants to be around you, let her. If she doesn’t, don’t be around her. Just give her time to sort out her feelings and things will happen naturally. Saying that though, if another girl comes along that really catches your eye; don’t miss the opportunity of being with her and later your friend decides not to be with you.

angelina192
    angelina192
    Participant
    July 17, 2019 at 9:55 am #203831

i think you should speak with her, she haw plenty of time to think what she wants from you. Girls will always want you to make the moves..please be brave and do it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain…Good luck