Restarting after a while of not seeing each other

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bjoern1605
    Bjoern1605
    Participant
    March 28, 2018 at 10:51 pm #168871

Hello everyone,

I started dating this girl a few months back, she is intelligent and I really like her. Due to our schedules not matching we haven’t seen much of each other, maybe like once a week, she’s now away for 3 weeks. The last talk we had she said that she doesn’t know about us, because we don’t see us that much. I was confused and wanted to clear things up… again our schedules didn’t allow for us to have that talk. She’s now abroad, and I want to maybe facetime her to get some clarity. I want to keep up with her online, but don’t want to seem clingy and end up being befriended. Also, how should I approach her after she gets back?

Thank you!

helpme
    helpme
    Participant
    March 29, 2018 at 5:14 pm #169073

I would be open and honest with her. You dont want to be friendzoned so this is the way to avoid it

LoneWolf
    LoneWolf
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 6:10 pm #169379

What helpme said. You gotta tell her how this is making you feel and see if it can be worked through. Friendzoning is a possibility. This happened with the last girl I dated, and she wasn’t willing to alter her schedule for me like I was for her, so we’re just friends now.