Serious relationship with single dad

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 7:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Haley Tran
    Haley Tran
    Participant
    May 2, 2020 at 4:36 am #233265

I used to use lots of online dating app Tinder, Bumble, Mingle2, Badoo, and many more. I met a guy who is a single dad 3 months ago. Recently, he has been talking about us getting serious. I really want it too cause I like him so much. But I’m only 25 and I don’t know how to handle around kids. Please advise.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 3, 2020 at 1:00 pm #233288

” I really want it too cause I like him so much.”

“If you want something bad enough you will find a way. If you don’t you will find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Truth be told there are lots women by the age of 25 who already have children of their own.
    All you can do is take one day at a time and see how the relationship unfolds.
    You always have the option to breakup with someone if you’re unhappy or your needs aren’t being met.

As far as his kids are concerned he will lead the way by either insisting they respect you or not.
    The other factors to consider is how well he gets along with his ex or if she seeks to antagonize you.
    If it’s too much “drama” or “work” for you, once again you have the option to move on.

In the meantime don’t move in with him until after you’ve seriously dated for over a year or more.
    You really want to make sure (he) is “the one” before getting the kids emotionally invested in (you) and vice versa.