Sex Tips

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Sex Tips

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2019 at 3:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carlycatz
    carlycatz
    Participant
    November 30, 2012 at 11:41 am #17778
    Reply To: Sex Tips

I once was with a girl who said she felt a little scared when I got a bit aggressive. So I’ve tried to make sure it’s a balance and I read all the signals right before I start making moves.

That’s good she was able to talk about it and tell you! Even though sex can be an awkward thing, it’s a better experience once you tell one another what you liked and didn’t like.

spoodle
    spoodle
    Participant
    December 5, 2012 at 12:16 pm #18205

I’m all about open communication. Even if you can’t bring it up in the heat of the moment, once you get comfortable with a girl, you can always casually talk about it with her one-on-one.

coryhopps
    coryhopps
    Participant
    December 13, 2012 at 12:40 pm #18735

YEa I agree with spoodle, it can be awkward if you’re both in the middle of something. No matter what, (ego aside) both partners want to make the other one happy/comfortable.

sammiejones
    sammiejones
    Participant
    December 16, 2012 at 8:23 pm #18907

confidence!

Xanth202
    Xanth202
    Participant
    January 25, 2013 at 8:37 pm #21292

Read the signals from her. Be a little aggressive. I think girls want a man to take charge. Toss her around some but also focus on her a lot over her entire body. She will enjoy it more and want to make sure you are enjoying your self too.

abbystheone
    abbystheone
    Participant
    February 23, 2013 at 4:56 pm #23512

Read the signals from her. Be a little aggressive. I think girls want a man to take charge. Toss her around some but also focus on her a lot over her entire body. She will enjoy it more and want to make sure you are enjoying your self too.

I love a take charge kind of man in bed! But this could mean many things. Take charge isn’t necessarily aggressive if you know what I mean.I have found out many things about what my guy will like before we even hit the sheets. Could be a fun conversation when out drinking one night. For me finding out ahead of time makes your first sexual escapade less of a guessing game and more fun for both of you! Although sometimes the “Not” knowing can be fun and interesting too!

And sooo true! If my man focuses on me, I’m more apt to want to please him! It’s a win-win situation don’t ya think?

beckybenson102
    beckybenson102
    Participant
    March 11, 2013 at 3:08 pm #25435

Hello My Dear,

Greetings to you dear I am Mrs Becky Benson an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$7.9,000,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for God’s work, I found your profile from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work, email address: [email protected]

your Sister In Christ.
    Mrs Becky Benson,

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    June 11, 2013 at 4:08 am #33172

No one can predict a girl nature even stay from long time, so don’t try to understand her.. never …. ever

1 2