She closed date on last minute, change her behaviour,what should i do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2019 at 5:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

metienka
    metienka
    Participant
    January 15, 2019 at 12:37 pm #192621

Girl im dating, unfortunately at the last minute closed our date as she told me she is wasted and she would just give me the keys I had forgotten at her place last time. No simple sorry. Well, I picked up the keys, she did not want to kiss me except on my cheek. She told me nothing bad happen and everything is great. Later I met people from exactly that party and one of them was my friend. I found out that she was the only one to go to bed at midnight so that she could not be so wasted but thanks no other guy was involved also.

That night she wrote me that she got a lot of things over head. I asked only once what was happening, her answer was that she would not say. She replied that she would not tell me, it’s a lot of private stuff and she does not know if it will be better. Next night i added instastory about some movie and she ask me about it, i give her one sentece reply, she didnt answer later. What should i do? She literally change her behaviour over one day.

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    January 15, 2019 at 9:39 pm #192679

I would stop contact. Don’t initiate any contact with her. If she contacts you, keep your answer really brief. Cancelling a date at the last minute because she was drunk ? I would not tolerate that. Move on.

Hollybear2013
    Hollybear2013
    Participant
    January 16, 2019 at 5:45 pm #192766

sounds like she might be putting walls up and distancing herself for some personal reason…. Best to give her some space and keep it short for while and then try to work it out with her again if you think its worth it if not then just break it off and move on.