She ignores me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She ignores me

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 9:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

prodigy
    prodigy
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 6:50 am #161188
    She ignores me

Hey I need some help:
    in my class there is that one girl and I really like her. First she made the moves, like texting me daily, telling me personal stuff and approaching me in the breaks. I didn’t care much in the beginning but still liked, that she approached me. When she was clubbing, she texted me “I really like you. I am serious.” Right now I have holidays and dont see her often, we once met with a few other guys from the class but apart from that we haven’t met in the holidays.
    We still texted daily. She became very important to me.
    But recently something changed. I asked to meet her before I leave for a 5 day trip and she answered “Maybe, but I dont think so”. Sounds like a curve to me?
    She takes ages to reply my messages. I asked her about it and she said she doesn’t ignore me in particular and just spends time with her family and is not using her phone frequently. I saw that she is active on instagram but doesnt answer my messages.
    Should I ignore her back or confront her?

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by prodigy prodigy.
    prodigy
    prodigy
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 6:54 am #161191

I am scared to loose her because she is just better than most of the girls I met. But I am so insecure about her ignoring me all of a sudden.
    Please help me, thanks in advance 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by prodigy prodigy.
    ambitioncombined
    ambitioncombined
    Participant
    January 7, 2018 at 8:22 pm #161780

Hey prodigy,

If a girl tells you that she really likes you then she does. Simple as that. If she is important to you, you should ask her when she is free to hang out and find a day that works for both of you. A lot can happen over time, but if she really does like you, she’ll see you are making an effort and meet you halfway. I admit I do the same with not replying to messages, and just going on social media. There could be many reasons for distancing yourself from texting for a while, so don’t automatically take it personally. If you meet in person, it is way better to gauge emotions than from words without expression.

Good luck.

prodigy
    prodigy
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 8:44 am #161796

Thank you for your advice. I asked her to hang out but she curved me, now I am in the friend zone hahaha.
    Still this taught me the lesson that I was way too clingy by asking stuff like “why do you ignore me” and that. To every guy that sees this: learn from my mistakes haha 😀

Torpedo555
    Torpedo555
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 9:57 pm #161927

Don’t intitiate any more contact. Don’t respond to her texts right away. Tease her, flirt with her friends.