She invited me over to her place to watch Soccer. Should I expect sex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Homeboy123
    Homeboy123
    Participant
    November 25, 2018 at 9:21 pm #189781

Hi!
    The girl that has invited me over to her place to watch Soccer is 7 years older then me. I have never gone on a date with her before this event.
    I have worked with her on a couple of occasions. So I have spoken to her face to face before.
    I am wondering if this could possibly lead to sex?
    She doesn’t seem like the girl that would have sex very often. Could it be that she is comfortable with me, and maybe wants to fuck?

caleb
    caleb
    Participant
    November 26, 2018 at 7:55 pm #189878

Don’t expect anything, man. Just let things develop naturally when you get there and if something happens then it happens. If you go there expecting sex, then you are going to force it, and if you go there not expecting it, then you won’t be prepared if the situation does arise. Try not to think so much, just go over, watch some soccer, and if you’re getting signs from her, then go for, otherwise, play it cool. Best of luck brother.

lukasz
    lukasz
    Participant
    November 27, 2018 at 2:02 pm #189948

be patient, give her initiative to act, so do not engage if she does not want to