She isn't texting back

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She isn't texting back

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 1:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Asklepios
    Asklepios
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 1:18 pm #192236
    She isn't texting back

So my “problem” may sound So my situation is as follows : about one month ago, I started dating a girl I really like. We went on about 5 dates and it really clicked for me. (first time in a long time) nothing “major” happened back then, we kissed and I definitly thought she was in interested in me too. She then went on a vacation for 3 weeks. We texted a little but we couldn’t meet up. Now on the weekend I wanted to know if we could meet up again because I know she’s coming back into town and asked if we could talk about that on the phone . She texted me that she is currently really busy at work. I said that’s fine and that she can just hit me up when she isn’t under that much stress. Now currently I have a lot do myself,so I wouldnt have time to do something anyway. But I definitly want to meet up with her again. I am thinking about texting her at the end of next week (I have a lot less to do then anyway). Do you think that’s a good idea? Should I wait longer? Is she just being nice?

devdo
    devdo
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 11:48 pm #192279

Don’t text her!
    She is most likely waiting for you to contact her to verify that she has the upper hand. If she texts you, wait a couple hours before you respond and tell her that you have plans already.
    In the meantime, you should pursue other girls.
    Unfortunately, most young men are completely oblivious to the truth behind how females think about dating.
    Do yourself a favor and research “Red Pill Men” before you look for any more dates.

Asklepios
    Asklepios
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 7:33 am #192307

First of all thank you very much for your reply, although I can’t really get behind to what you are saying. When she hasn’t texted me back by the end of next week, she probably won’t text me again at all, so I don’t have another choice then texting her. I really like her so why should I play some stupid game like “playing hard to get”.The truth about how Females think about dating? Theres no truth obviously. Pick up artists are trying to portrait the femal as something completely different from men, but thats not the case. (of course there are some differences in behavior and some sort of a polarity but not in a way where it always has to be a difficult to approach and interact with a femal, it’s natural)
    Anyway, I just wanted advice on how to approach this situation from a human being to another human being. Maybe some examples what I could write her, or what you would expect if you were in my or her shoes.

lcoste2
    lcoste2
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 8:45 am #192300

She may not be interested so brace yourself. I would text her and it doesn’t matter when. Ask her if she would like to go to dinner again and what would be the best day for her. If she turns you down with an excuse, move on.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 11:01 pm #192415

“I said that’s fine and that she can just hit me up when she isn’t under that much stress.”
    “I definitly want to meet up with her again. I am thinking about texting her at the end of next week”

Here’s the thing if someone believes YOU are worth the effort they will make the effort.
    You said you met this girl (a month ago) and she went away on vacation for “3 weeks”.
    There are only 4 weeks in the average month.

Truth be told you are way to emotionally invested in someone you barely know! You should be dating other women.
    Until there is talk about becoming a “couple” both of you should be keeping your options open.
    Five dates does not make for a relationship. If the interest was (mutual) she would have gotten in contact with you.
    The minute you told her to contact you when things weren’t so busy for her you put the ball in (her) court.
    For you to turn around and reach out to her again looks desperate. If you insist on doing so man up and CALL her.
    I’d find a new girl who has time for me.

Bighomie
    Bighomie
    Participant
    January 12, 2019 at 10:02 pm #192477

Yeap, like this guy said. Try once more to reach out to her and if she doesnt want to meet up again (finds an excuse) well sorry mate but she is not worth your time anymore. A lot of girls just want short adventures like that and nothing too commiting. You didnt tell us a lot about your time spent together but it sure looks like adventure.
    Dont worry bro, maybe it wasnt destined to be that way and you cant do there nothing, keep fishing