She says she wants to focus on school. Help?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She says she wants to focus on school. Help?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

blairkattram
    blairkattram
    Participant
    November 2, 2013 at 1:41 am #42365
    Reply To: She says she wants to focus on school. Help?

Move on bro. “I’m too busy” is a line. It’s bullshit and you deserve someone who will be real with you.

Ubby
    Ubby
    Participant
    November 2, 2013 at 8:32 pm #42371

I think she’s trying to let you down easy as well. It’s something I say to guys I’m not interested in if I don’t want to hurt their feelings. It’s not a lie – because I am busy with school – but don’t get me wrong if I found “the one” I’d make room.

PeruServ
    PeruServ
    Participant
    November 4, 2013 at 3:41 am #42393

She sounds young to me. Some girls at that age just aren’t serious about settling down with one guy. As such, they try to get a few guys in “orbit” to meet their emotional needs. I would drop contact for awhile and see if she tries to keep you in orbit or just drops contact completely.

Find someone else. If she’s into you but putting you on the back burner then she’ll wake up and start investing in a relationship when she sees you’re on the way out. If she’s just not into you then you still need to find someone else.

kelly
    kelly
    Participant
    November 5, 2013 at 3:53 pm #42497

Let her, but then show her that you still love, so you dont loose her

meggie420bebe
    meggie420bebe
    Participant
    November 6, 2013 at 1:01 am #42507

She isn’t sure what she wants and is just stringing you along until she does

AndrewDelonnie101
    AndrewDelonnie101
    Participant
    November 6, 2013 at 6:28 pm #42536

Shes letting you down easy.

Dominicka
    Dominicka
    Participant
    November 9, 2013 at 7:05 am #42652

I did the same, thinking it would be too hard to concentrate on school and a relationship. But hello, once you need support or need to get your mind off things, or just have a laugh or a cuddle, you are more than happy to have someone. Be bold and bring her some takeaway on a Friday night. She would not agree if you suggested it before, you try surprising her. If she reacts well, she reacted well. If not, maybe cool it off and let her come to you and chat her up sometime. Yea and keep the conversations positive, no blame.

warpon
    warpon
    Participant
    November 10, 2013 at 5:35 pm #42668

It should be true, considering not many lie on that decision but you either move on to another one or wait a lot of time to get with her.

daiwa16
    daiwa16
    Participant
    November 10, 2013 at 8:46 pm #42671

I’m in the same boat. It sucks. Sorry man

tkanderson15
    tkanderson15
    Participant
    November 12, 2013 at 9:56 pm #42765

I’m deffinetly not a pro on his but…. go for Somone else

1 2