She suggested a date and then ignored me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 5:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jason90
    jason90
    Participant
    May 25, 2018 at 3:45 pm #175350

So I went on a date with this girl and it went well. So we tentatively agreed to a second date (I set a day, but not a time and place). She then asked to re-schedule because her family was coming into town and we agreed to move the date up a day, and agreed to a time and place. The night before we were supposed to go out she then texted and asked to re-schedule because they were coming into town a day early. I assumed she wasn’t interest but I texted and asked her which day she wanted to re-schedule for and she texted me the next day to suggest a date later that week. The next day I texted her saying “tomorrow doesn’t work for me. I’m free on a, b and c days. Let me know when you want to go for drinks”. That was 2 days ago and I haven’t heard back. So what should I do here? Wait and see if she responds? Is she expecting me to take the lead? We work together so I don’t want to come off too strong and get in trouble.

ellie
    ellie
    Participant
    May 26, 2018 at 4:12 am #175381

I don’t think there’s much to do here. you just have to wait, if the same happens again and she says she can’t make it then it’s obvious, you should just move on

RyanJayT
    RyanJayT
    Participant
    May 26, 2018 at 2:02 pm #175387

I think you assumed correctly when she changed the date a second time.

I wouldn’t wait for her, go back to meeting other girls. If she hits you up down the road…cool.

If not…still cool 🙂