She talked to another guy about her problem

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 1:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Arch
    Arch
    Participant
    March 21, 2020 at 11:00 pm #231833

It’s kind of a long story so bear with me. So it all began at the start of the semester there was only one guy I knew in that class so I stuck to his group of friends and that’s where I met the girl I’m currently with. Prior to developing our relationship the guy I knew was actually pretty close with her to the point that I thought they had something going on between them. I asked her about it and she said that this guy is actually clingy as hell and they weren’t in any type of relationship and I could see that after observing how he acts around her. She said the he did like her before but he jumped to another girl but now he’s single again. So moving on to the present I was asleep and as soon as I woke up she was actually messaging me at night saying she felt sad and wanted to talk but of course I was sleeping so I couldn’t reply. She then says that she’s okay now because she talked with a friend and that friend she just talked with was that same guy I mentioned earlier. I feel bad.

Arch
    Arch
    Participant
    March 21, 2020 at 11:08 pm #231834

It sucks because it’s getting to my mind now any advice how I should feel about this? Because the day prior to this she acted cold towards me and then apologised and asked for time so we didn’t chat the whole day. She sent me a message at night but it was just a really short chat. And that’s when I went to sleep and she started messaging me. We just talked and I asked if she wants to tell me about her problem but she refused because she doesn’t want to talk about it again but I asked if she could tell me another’s time and agreed. I’m just feeling a bit insecure about this guy I actually made it clear to her before but she’s just that close with him and I just feel bad that I wasn’t the one who was able to help her and instead another fucking guy helped her. Any advice this is honestly the first time I’ve been in a relationship and her as well and sometimes I’m just clueless of what to feel and do.