She wants me to makes changes to my appearance!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Date2nite
    Date2nite
    Participant
    March 15, 2020 at 5:31 pm #231534

I’m 55 years old and met a beautiful woman recently on a dating site. When we first began to Face Time, she told me she’s very attracted to the bald look and that I should shave my head. I do have thinning hair and trying to keep what little hair I have.

When we met a few days ago, and she saw me without my shirt on, she suggested I should also shave my chest and underarms in addition to my head. She also suggested I get Botox treatment and hire a personal trainer to help me get in better shape. She mentioned that I should do this for myself and not for her but it would help me look and feel younger and make her happier.
    My family, barber and other female friends told me that I would definitely be less attractive with a shaved head and I should keep the hair I have, but keep it cut short

Should I make these changes and continue to pursue this woman?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 15, 2020 at 9:39 pm #231537

“she told me she’s very attracted to the bald look and that I should shave my head.”
    “she suggested I should also shave my chest and underarms in addition to my head..”
    “She also suggested I get Botox treatment and hire a personal trainer…”

I suggest you drop kick her to the curb!

Most people want to be loved and appreciated for who (they) are.
    Clearly somebody you hardly know coming along telling you all the changes you should make isn’t into YOU.
    You should have told her to kiss your ass!

The irony is she probably would have been turned on by you putting her in her place.
    If a man told a woman all the changes she “should make” to her appearance her friends would tell her to dump him.
    She sounds like she is manipulative and could be secretly bossy and controlling as well.

“She mentioned that I should do this for myself and not for her…”
    Guess what? If you had wanted to do these things for yourself you would have already done so!
    She’s “not the one’ for you! Move on!