She's avoiding me now…..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She's avoiding me now…..

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2019 at 5:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JustARandomGuy
    JustARandomGuy
    Participant
    January 18, 2019 at 1:26 am #192926
    She's avoiding me now…..

I basically fucked up guys I liked this girl and she liked me back we would casually talk and I never got the balls to take it to another level due to fear which also led me to ignoring her sometimes because I was too shy and I was waiting for the “perfect” time and moment’s to talk to her so I can engage in a conversation and eventually get her number. This went on for almost a month….looking back that is a long ass time and to make things worse we went on Christmas break which is 3 weeks and I failed to get her number due to fear. Yes I know I’m a little bitch but I learned my lesson the hard way unfortunately. So when we came back I noticed she started looking at different directions when I was around and wanted to leave the conversation (Basically avoiding me). What should I do??? People say to ignore her back but I feel that’s what caused this whole mess and will give her more motivation to ignore me. Should I apologize? Should I ask her out? Does she think I not like her? What

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 18, 2019 at 4:02 am #192938

First of all STOP putting yourself down!
    You have nothing to apologize for and NO, you shouldn’t ask anyone out who (Avoids You).
    That’s called harassment/stalking!

Let it go. Move on! Learn from this lesson and never let fear of rejection knock you out again.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!
    Life goes on!

Instead of putting all your focus on (one girl) keep your options open by approaching multiple girls.
    If you were looking for a job you would submit your resume to multiple companies.
    Whenever you limit your opportunities/options it only increases your anxiety over the potential results.
    The goal is to find a girl who actually is receptive to you. Not every girl is going to say, no.

Best wishes!

FairlyLargeChungus
    FairlyLargeChungus
    Participant
    January 20, 2019 at 3:49 am #193042

People can’t ignore you if you go and talk to them 1 on 1. Ask her out and before she answers tell her you started getting nervous which led to your silence, that essentially compliments her whilst minimising collateral damage of your spinelessness.

HotMess_2142
    HotMess_2142
    Participant
    January 20, 2019 at 5:14 am #193045

It’s possible she’s trying to avoid you so she can get over the fact that you don’t like her (that’s what she thinks anyway). You aren’t going to find out until you talk to her 1-on-1 though. Just play it cool and be honest. You’ll be fine.