She's hurt, she says she's not ready…or is she?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 3:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SpicySalami
    SpicySalami
    Participant
    January 2, 2019 at 12:09 am #191811

I’ve recently became acquainted with a girl that I met over the internet. Since day 1 we’ve spoken on Discord every single day, usually 2-6 hours. And we have a maaad crush on each other. This has been going on for about a month now. We talk dirty and masturbate together a lot and we really like each other. However, she recently came out of a really abusive relationship. Her self-esteem is in shambles, her family is crazy, they keep her stashed away in a cold storage room in the house. I really want to heal her and give her the love she never had.
    Despite her telling me every day how she wants me, whenever I suggest we meet she says she’s not ready…despite the fact she regularly tells me she wants me to fuck her. She says she’s in an internal conflict. I want to visit her (she lives 4 hours from me). She says if I do it will be a wasted journey. I have a feeling that if I went there anyway it would either prove my commitment to her or maybe help break this conflict.What should I do?

SpicySalami
    SpicySalami
    Participant
    January 2, 2019 at 12:10 am #191812

Either way, I hope this would speed things up. As long as you think it would help speed things up, I’ll do it, even if she won’t meet me.

It feels like we’re standing on one side of a bridge that she’s scared to cross because she’s fallen from a similar bridge before. I’m telling her that there’s happiness on the other side and that I must take her hand and guide her through this bridge, otherwise she will stand there forever, too scared to get to the other side. I feel that I cannot just sit there and wait, I have to give her a soft nudge.

I should also clarify that this ‘conflict’ is between one side of hers that wants to meet me right now and the part that’s still scared after what the last guy did to her (which was admittedly nasty af). I’m hoping if I was closer, she would give in to the first side.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by SpicySalami SpicySalami.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by SpicySalami SpicySalami.
    dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 2, 2019 at 5:35 pm #191817

“I’ve recently became acquainted with a girl that I met over the internet.”
    “This has been going on for about a month now”
    “…her family is crazy, they keep her stashed away in a cold storage room”
    “Despite her telling me every day how she wants me, whenever I suggest we meet she says she’s not ready.”
    “I want to visit her (she lives 4 hours from me). She says if I do it will be a wasted journey.”

Sounds like you are being CATFISHED big time!
    For all you know this may be MAN!

There’s no way someone who is stashed away in cold storage against their will is allowed Internet access 2-6 hours per day! Have you ever did a live video chat with (her)/him using FaceTime, Skype, Google Hangouts?
    I bet if you suggested doing a live video chat (he) or she would tell you their phone or laptop lacks the capability.
    If it’s a woman she does look like her photo!
    Move on! You’re being played.
    Find yourself a girl who is local and won’t tell you you’re wasting your time driving to see her.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 2, 2019 at 5:44 pm #191819

I meant to say: If it’s a “woman” she does NOT look like her photo!
    Truly if you really believe “she” is being held in a “cold storage room” and you care about “her” contact the police.
    The treatment she is “dealing with” is considered illegal.

The police should be able to track down her IP address and “rescue her” from her horrible nightmare.
    However I believe on some level you already know you’re being conned or you wrote this as a joke.

Either way you really are wasting your time.

cgo1234567
    cgo1234567
    Participant
    January 3, 2019 at 3:14 am #191832

thats weird shit bro.

SpicySalami
    SpicySalami
    Participant
    January 4, 2019 at 8:17 am #191839

She is definitely real. We SPEAK, I hear her voice. No catfish.

Her pictures also aren’t outlandish. Google search did not yield any results.

Her mom is delusional. She doesn’t see herself as tyrannical, even though she is. She used to stay in the same room with her sister until a violent incident, after which she was assigned to this room. I couldn’t say why she has internet, but no heating.

When I suggest a video call she doesn’t want to do it. Her self esteem is rubbish, it took me a 3 hour pep-talk session to get her to send a body picture (she thinks she’s oh-so-fat, I was prepared for a proper whale, but she’s fine! sexy, in fact!).

She’s over 18 so her mum is not responsible for her condition. The room she’s in is used for storage, they dump all sorts of garbage in there with her. The insulation is bad, the heating is not usually on and it’s about 10 degrees in there. What makes you think this is illegal? What law is being violated here?

devdo
    devdo
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 12:18 am #192286

She’s playing games bro, lose her number.
    In the future, limit conversation to about 15 minutes or less and insist on a meeting. If they won’t meet, she has issues that you don’t want to deal with in the first place. Next!

devdo
    devdo
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 12:19 am #192287

Don’t feed into her games! Lose her number.