Shotgunning Straight / Gay?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Voltron
    Voltron
    Participant
    November 28, 2018 at 1:16 pm #190109

Need some advice and perspective on my straight man crush

Ive known my friend Big for about 7 years. We were intro’d through a female mutual friend of ours who he dated once. They were not dating at the time. I did not like him at first, he was everything I did not like. But. Over the course of the time we were room mates I did fall for him… and he knows it. Nothing physical ever happed between us back then. We were close as friends can be, doing everything together. His ex, my friend and our joint room mate, bailed on him. He and I got a place together… but he started making bank and she came back in the picture and talked him into getting a place together.
    I didn’t speak to them for many years. Then, Big reaches out to me through facebook about 4 months ago. We start hanging out again, a lot. At first we just hung out and I didn’t think anything of it. Then one drunken night we ended up kissing and making out. Since then, its become more complicated.

Voltron
    Voltron
    Participant
    November 28, 2018 at 1:16 pm #190110

Turns out he is in a relationship with Michele again (he’s also making money again and has a great apartment at the Oceanfront). He does love her, but is not happy because she bitches at him all the time and he doesn’t feel comfortable in his own home. He says he sleeps much better with me and feels much better in my company. So, he’s been staying at my place off and on for a few months now. Still, he says he is straight and not gay …. And only when he is drunk does he admit maybe he is bi.
    Anyways… what really has me in knots is that Big and I went out on Thanksgiving night to meet up with one of Big’s friend… “his best friend” as it turns out. This Cat, to me, is bad news because he tells Big what he wants to hear and then keeps him drunk… and then gets him bump so he can get even drunker.

Voltron
    Voltron
    Participant
    November 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm #190111

Well, this particular night I see affectionate intimacy between the two that set my gay self into a jealous rage… especially in light of the fact Big says he is not gay. Well, when we get there, Big goes to the head and Carter gets me a drink and tells me that he has no problem with gays because he is Bi himself. Well, I was taken back a little but I suspected as much because I clocked him the first time that I did meet him. But. I held my piece because Big insists that Carter isn’t bi. *Sigh* When Big comes out of the head is when he overhears Carter admit to being bi, and the look on Big’s face made Carter back track his comments… you know what I mean… when someone tries to pass off what he said as though it were a joak.

Voltron
    Voltron
    Participant
    November 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm #190112

Well, as the night progresses it seems they forgot about me. I witness a lot of affectionate intimacy between the two. But the ones that stick out in my mind the most are:
    -I see Big play with Carter’s hair… tossing his hands through it and messing it up, then moving his hands on his shoulders.
    -Later Big is rubbing Carter’s belly…. While they are talking to a woman but it was more intimate then a pat. At the same time, Carter placed his hand on Big’s back, then moves it to the small of his back. Carter sees me watching this, then gestures that he is rubbing Big’s ass with his hand.

December 2, 2018 at 5:34 pm #190406

Not even going to try and advise you on that, that’s far beyond my knowledge