Shoud I forget him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Shoud I forget him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 1:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

moissanite
    moissanite
    Participant
    December 15, 2019 at 11:45 am #226578
    Shoud I forget him?

Hi.:)
    I’m 19, he’s 25 and we had summer affair. We spend a lot of wonderful moments together, but in September he come back to the Germany… He never promised me any feelings, said that our communication is not going anywhere, because of the distance. We chating untill now. However, I do not understand the purpose of our communication and our status, because he is flirting with me, but don’t suggest be a couple. He recently divorced with his ex due the distance, so maybe he afraid of realationship?

elsandersson
    elsandersson
    Participant
    December 15, 2019 at 4:55 pm #226579

Reduce the chatting with him, let him be the initiator for chat. Avoid sex chat and see what it is gonna happen

moissanite
    moissanite
    Participant
    December 16, 2019 at 1:32 pm #226638

He show the initiative in communication and said tha we are more than friends..

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 20, 2019 at 1:13 am #226831

Most guys in their 20s are looking to establish a career, party with friends, watch sports, and get laid.
    The fact that he has been married and divorced by age 25 reinforces the fact he’s not ready to settle down.

A “summer affair” is enjoyable and maintaining a connection with someone for potential hookups is normal!
    I wouldn’t read too much into any flirtatious banter. Odds are he’s also dating and have sex with {other women}.

Stop “romanticizing obstacles” like the long distance. Find a guy who is local and wants more than friends with benefits.
    You need to keep your options open by dating other men. The summer has come and gone!

Lcjams
    Lcjams
    Participant
    December 20, 2019 at 3:31 am #226835

Yes ease off on the communication for a while and see if he is still wanting to initiate the chat then. That way you can tell if he is only just replying to your messages to be polite or if he is serious anout wanting to stay in contact.

mafekeche
    mafekeche
    Participant
    December 22, 2019 at 6:41 am #226919

why not

BellaHH
    BellaHH
    Participant
    December 22, 2019 at 10:50 am #226925

I would reduce how often you talk to him and see if he is putting as much effort in as you are.

Littleone3
    Littleone3
    Participant
    January 15, 2020 at 3:54 pm #227880

Currently trying to follow this advice with my own situation.
    Leave the communication, busy yourself with things you enjoy and if he truly holds you in his heart he will contact you.
    And even then think about not repliying straight away. Give it few days. Dont leave essays. You get what you think you are worth so if you thinl you are worth more then maybe he cant give you what you are worth. Good luck xx

Suckatdating
    Suckatdating
    Participant
    January 20, 2020 at 6:53 am #228076

Hi there..
    I agree with others here. Let him make the contact. You don’t have much choice then to just wait and see what he will come up with. Trying to force something will drive them away. Meanwhile why not go on new dates while you wait for him. I am just worried he will stay in touch until he start seeing a new one. Wish you good luck 🍀

egg_head
    egg_head
    Participant
    January 28, 2020 at 12:40 am #228511
    Reply To: Shoud I forget him?

As much as you might want to talk to him he might not be willing to go through another long distance relationship. Try and find out if it’s the distance or past relationship that’s holding him back

sarah2020
    sarah2020
    Participant
    February 1, 2020 at 10:11 am #228763

What I have learned over time is that there’s no use holding on to what isn’t there. I believe that if he wants you , he’ll come for you.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    February 12, 2020 at 8:21 am #229470

My husband was flirting with another woman. until he vanished away, I was desperate to get him back, I wasted so much time and money trying to get my Husband back, I tried almost all possibilities to have him back and nothing worked. I became lonely. To make it short, I found a spell caster Dr Charles. I saw the good testimonies about his wonderful work and after reading the Testimonials, I decided I had to try and give it one last try and After the spells, a miracle happened, my husband came home. this i will not forget in a hurry and also i want anybody that is passing through same challenges as mine or
    worst than mine should all look up to him for a prefect work. he can also cure different kind of deceases HIV,ASTHMA,BLOOD CANCER ,Herpes ,WEAK ERECTION,e,t.c..All thanks to Dr Charles Email him in ogiobodoabalistgmailcom or whats app him now
    +2348083975168. For a great job