Should I ask her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I ask her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 12:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brick-49
    brick-49
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 9:54 am #171382
    Should I ask her?

Hello so here is my story. There is a girl who works at the bar I hang out at every weekend, she started about a month ago. She went to school with my brother and his friends so it was a bit easier to get to know her. She told one of my friends that she thought I seemed nice without them even asking and I think she may be sort of interested in me. This past weekend she got done working early and hung out with us. We played darts and I talked with her pretty much the whole night. I am normally a shy guy but the convo with her was very easy and seemed natural. I had mentioned I was meeting some friends for breakfast the next day and she said she “loved breakfast dates” I am thinking when I see her this weekend about asking her if she wants to have breakfast with me. Is this a good idea and what exactly should I say? I have not asked out a girl in a long time and I get really nervous when I do it so please any advice would be helpful!

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by brick-49 brick-49.
    Jenny_brains
    Jenny_brains
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 12:31 pm #171438

Yeah, sounds like she is in to you! I would just ask her if I were you. Just say ” I’m going to get breakfast tomorrow, would you like to join me?”. Or if you’re like me and my friends you could say “I’m going to get breakfast after this, would you like to join me?”. It sounds like if you had mentioned any meal she would have said that she liked it lol. Go for it! I get nervous talking to guys too so I just keep it simple and straight forward, it makes it easier. If you want to have breakfast with her than just ask if she wants to come.

alexgriz7
    alexgriz7
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 3:08 pm #171477

go for it!

brick-49
    brick-49
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 5:25 pm #171448

Thank you for the advice!

Coach_Michael21
    Coach_Michael21
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 5:37 pm #171520

If you’re feeling attraction to a particular girl, and she’s not totally creeped out by you, then you know what to do… Ask this girl out!!

friesbruh
    friesbruh
    Participant
    April 27, 2018 at 8:55 pm #171786

I would say no to the breakfast date. Try for something more active. That being said, ask her out because it sounds like she is hinting at it.

adubthaman
    adubthaman
    Participant
    April 29, 2018 at 11:18 pm #171814

Yes..Go for it

IvanPeters
    IvanPeters
    Participant
    April 30, 2018 at 10:00 am #171833

So, did you go for it? Let us know 😉

Pattt1000
    Pattt1000
    Participant
    April 30, 2018 at 7:56 pm #171888

of course

brick-49
    brick-49
    Participant
    May 1, 2018 at 10:53 am #171920
    Reply To: Should I ask her?

IvanPeters to answer your question I did not see her at all since I posted. She normally works one night per weekend at the bar but she was off both nights last weekend…go figure. She did like an instagram picture I posted Saturday though so that may be a good sing. I am planning to ask this Friday as long as she is working!

brick-49
    brick-49
    Participant
    May 1, 2018 at 11:00 am #171921

*sign

ajanderson88
    ajanderson88
    Participant
    May 1, 2018 at 3:37 pm #171980

shoot your shot and be confident!