Should I ask her out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I ask her out?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    September 28, 2019 at 9:42 pm #207700
    Should I ask her out?

Theres a girl who I’ve liked since the first time I saw her this semester(its a month now). We dont share any classes unfortunately. We’ve talked twice in the library she didnt really seem to initiate conversation with me, tho that second time she waved at me first. Whenever I try talking to her she seems to try to end convos with me quickly. I asked one of her friends(who’s also good friends with my friends)to help me out with her. Initially she claimed that my crush doesnt like anyone and not looking for relationship, but later on she seemed to help. On lunchbreak, that friend was giggling when my crush arrived while looking at me and my crush. Instictively my crush also started giggling with her friends bcoz she seemed to get the hint that I like her. I’m not sure if the giggling was just shyness or something else. I couldnt talk with her much tho since they were all giggling.

Given that she already suspects I like her, should I confess my feelings and directly ask her out?

tstudent
    tstudent
    Participant
    September 29, 2019 at 6:11 am #207702

Don’t “confess” anything, but definitely ask her out! She’s expecting it, and if you wait longer, you will seem less confident. Actually, many times when I’ve talked with a girl first time, they seem like they are not that into conversation, and I ask them out thinking, that she probably isn’t interested, but I don’t want to miss the chance. You would be suprised how often they say yes.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    September 29, 2019 at 9:16 am #207703

No.

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    October 3, 2019 at 9:16 am #222903

*@tstudent* thanks. I was about to ask her out a few days ago when she came up and asked me if I liked her, once I admitted my feelings, she said she doesnt feel the same and “lets be friends”…ugh. Its hard to get over her coz I see her in school and I still like her.

Johnn
    Johnn
    Participant
    October 6, 2019 at 1:26 pm #222991

No

annasvenssoon
    annasvenssoon
    Participant
    October 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm #223047

No

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    October 8, 2019 at 9:13 am #223058

For those commenting no, I already got rejected before I was even about to ask her out. It would be more helpful if y’all advice me what to do now that I got rejected. Its hard to get over her