Should I ask him out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I ask him out?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 7:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

angi76
    angi76
    Participant
    March 4, 2018 at 10:57 am #166787
    Should I ask him out?

I met a younger guy online who pursued me. It started out sexual but I couldn’t meet up at the time and we ended up texting and talking on the phone everyday for the next week until we met. He lives an hour away and is also new to the area so he wasn’t sure where to go but ended up suggesting a restaurant near his place. We’ve hooked up a couple times, a week apart on his days off, both times at his place. He has a roommate and no room of his own but I told him my place was off limits (I’m in the process of moving). The last time was two weeks ago and I initiated things so I don’t want to again. We’ve texted off and on and he’s nice and responsive when I reach out but he hasn’t mentioned getting together again. He has said multiple times he thought he bored me. He mentioned that he’s shy and I think he feels he has nothing to offer. I’m interested in getting to know him more, not just sex. Should I make the move and ask him if he wants to meet somewhere? (Like a real date)?

dwade09
    dwade09
    Participant
    March 6, 2018 at 9:55 am #166843

I honestly feel like you moved way too fast with this guy, gave him the whole pie instead of making him wait it out for awhile. from the little bit of info you gave it sounds like he is more into it for the sex than actually having a date or relationship. Honestly if it were me I would just move along and let it be. But if you are curious as to where he stands you can send him a message ask if he would be interested in having a date with you. This way you know for sure what his plans and thoughts are with you and where you actually stand. if he doesn’t want to date then you know for sure it is just about sex.

Krispy21
    Krispy21
    Participant
    March 18, 2018 at 10:15 pm #167667

Have you thought about asking him to see if he wants to talk? Then telling him your intention is to actually date him and get to know him better?