Should I bother with her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I bother with her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

multisamsami
    multisamsami
    Participant
    January 3, 2017 at 2:35 pm #121472
    Reply To: Should I bother with her?

Sorry for the numerous messages, I thought it didn’t work and I sent plenty of them lol.

So the second date didn’t go so well… I was really nervous. It was okay, we talked for a while, but inside I was just too nervous because I knew that I liked her. In the end I told her that I hadn’t been honest with her, and that I liked her and I wanted to know her more. When I said that I felt really relieved, and I feel like I should have told her sooner. She said she lived some hard stuff regarding to relationships recently so…I said I understood and assumed she wasn’t interested, and I said maybe with time she’ll have better taste. She laughed and said thanked me for my honesty.

So that’s it… I guess next time I’ll try to be more clear with my intentions.

AcesDJD
    AcesDJD
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 11:29 am #121641

What’s the point of telling someone you like them on a date? Show, don’t tell. Make some light physical contact after she makes a joke or any time that wouldn’t feel too forced and see if she reciprocates.

Remember early on, (in the first month or so) you don’t really like her yet, you don’t know her well enough, you’re simply crushing on her. I would kill to be 23 again so enjoy it, get lots of dates and don’t take anything too seriously. If you meet a really good women don’t pass it up simply because you’re young but you want know if she’s a good woman after a month or even two. Good luck.

multisamsami
    multisamsami
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 12:05 pm #121686

Because by judging her body language I figured she wasn’t interested, so I wanted to make sure she wasn’t by telling her. I’m glad I did because I was relieved afterwards. And after I told her, we talked about something else, and the conversation felt much more natural and I was enjoying it a lot more, because this nervousness in my stomach disappeared

emanuelsmith
    emanuelsmith
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 6:56 pm #121766

Call her again. Or maybe ask her do you like me

d4660
    d4660
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 10:44 pm #122169

sure

1 2