Should I call/text her after a month?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I call/text her after a month?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 2:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

elmo3334
    elmo3334
    Participant
    June 18, 2016 at 3:05 am #103572
    Reply To: Should I call/text her after a month?

Just a small update before this thread is declared officially closed. I texted here again 2 days later suggesting a time and place to an event I thought would be nice to go to. Unfortunately she turned it down graciously, due to obligations at her village, without suggesting a possible meeting afterwards. I want to thank you all again for helping me out. I’ll try to put into action everything that this encounter and you have taught me so far and next time I feel I’ll do better because of your feedback. Thank you again for everything!

P.S. One thing that really bugs me though is that she made the first move, and I probably really messed up to make her dislike me on our first one on one encounter. What I mean is that I assume it’s easier when someone’s already in to you to develop a relationship that when you have to work up to that point first.What can I say! I guess I have to improve a lot!

1 2