Should I confront him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I confront him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 9:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

marierob29
    marierob29
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 11:00 am #161044
    Should I confront him?

So I’ve been seeing this guy a couple years now and I really liked him and I know that he really liked me and wanted to pursue something. We did have some problems but nothing real serious. I thought that things were good with us, well the last time we communicated he tried to video chat with me the morning before Thanksgiving. I responded a couple weeks later asking him to text me when he could. Again, I thought we were ok but about a week after that he puts on his facebook that he is in a relationship with someone else. And I know for a fact he wanted me to see this. He never actually ended the relationship with me nor did he ever tell me he was unhappy with me or upset with me. I honestly feel in my heart that he is lashing out at me. People I have spoken with and who know the situation say that something isn’t right. This whole situation has been nagging at me and feels unresolved. Should I confront him and ask him where we went wrong and if this new relationship of his is real?

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by marierob29 marierob29.
    marierob29
    marierob29
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 11:05 am #161045

(Continued) I don’t wanna cause any trouble but he never gave me any answers to anything. And all I want is to sit down and have an honest conversation. And to find out what is really going on here. And go from there.

TheBiz
    TheBiz
    Participant
    December 30, 2017 at 8:15 am #161118

I agree it was intentional so I think you should either discuss it with him as adults or ignore it and move on

Unluckyone
    Unluckyone
    Participant
    December 30, 2017 at 10:28 pm #161122

I think you should let him know how your feeling for him and everything just for your own sake, otherwise, you keep wondering why and why, this will make you stressed. So just let him know, and then what will be with be, good luck!

Amosli
    Amosli
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 5:07 am #161312

why not directly ask him?

Thee reason why he ignored you can be categoried into two parts: He just played you; or something happened to him.

But no matter what it is, do never make yourself regret.

XxJayvardxX
    XxJayvardxX
    Participant
    January 4, 2018 at 8:46 am #161469

Did you guys get into an exclusive relationship where you were committed to each other or was it a casual thing? If it was casual, then I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t have to tell you what he’s doing or who he’s getting with. However, if you guys talked about it and got into a committed relationship, then you definitely need to confront him.

littledreamyface
    littledreamyface
    Participant
    January 4, 2018 at 2:37 pm #161536

Tell him straightforward, it can be risky but once you’ve done it, you’ll feel relived

RJP8884
    RJP8884
    Participant
    January 4, 2018 at 6:15 pm #161631

Yes I think you need to say how you feel. No point living in regret.