Should I continue dating him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 2:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GreatLove44
    GreatLove44
    Participant
    June 6, 2019 at 7:42 pm #201690

I’ve been seeing this guy. We’ve been on four so “dates”. My mom think I shouldn’t date him because he has 3 kids (1infant) and doesn’t pay child support. She think how can I have kids with him when he doesn’t take care of his own. He has yet to buy me dinner which I think is suspicious but wants to have sex. Should I lose his number?

beehive202
    beehive202
    Participant
    June 6, 2019 at 10:36 pm #201691

Lose his number. Why isn’t he paying child support? It is alarming he told you that after four dates. I also find it strange he hasn’t paid for you.

PersonalCover
    PersonalCover
    Participant
    June 7, 2019 at 12:10 am #201694

I would lose his number. It is strange that he hasn’t paid for you yet, and even more strange that he has told you that he doesn’t pay child support after only 4 dates!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 7, 2019 at 8:19 pm #201721

First of all (four dates) is a long ways from getting married or becoming a baby momma.
    We have lots of birth control options and abortion is still legal. There is no such thing as an accidental birth.

Secondly every guy wants to have sex!
    It doesn’t matter if he buys you dinner or not!
    This should come as no surprise.

Ultimately you are responsible for having your own mate selection/screening process and must haves list.
    Maybe dating a broke unemployed guy with 3 kids who does not pay child support isn’t a “deal breaker” for YOU.
    Are the pickings that slim in your area? Hopefully you know there are over 7 Billion other people on the planet.

The world may not owe you anything but (you) owe yourself the world!
    Do your best to have the best.

One man’s opinion!