should i cut contact

DATING ADVICE FORUM

should i cut contact

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 8:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Pav09
    Pav09
    Participant
    July 15, 2019 at 3:37 pm #203732
    should i cut contact

I started talking to a guy online through a language exchange app. We very quickly went from texting through the app to texting via WhatsApp. Our texts became flirtatious quickly and sometimes intimate. I feel guilty for letting my emotions get the better of me but we text every single day and the physical attraction is there but then little things crop up like i ask him to skype and he just didn’t seem like he wanted to. He is on my social media so i don’t think he is fake having done some digging. I have backed off to protect myself but i hate it and i miss it but i know realistically it isn’t something that could go anywhere . I admit that it hasn’t all been him but feel like he has played with my emotions a bit telling me he wants to see me, when he does he will make me his gf etc .I do feel a fool and want to stop obsessing over it but cant bring myself to cut the contact. I do feel i get my emotions attached easily. I would love to skype to get that reassurance or call

Brrr in Alaska
    Brrr in Alaska
    Participant
    July 16, 2019 at 12:07 am #203748

You didn’t say how long it’s been since you last had contact with him, but you should wait and let him make contact. If you haven’t heard from him in a week, move on. Plenty of fish in the sea and why tie all your feelings up in a guy who isn’t interested.

tommyboy34
    tommyboy34
    Participant
    July 16, 2019 at 10:47 am #203760

Just ask him out… Or move on.