Should I Facebook him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I Facebook him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 8:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GreatLove44
    GreatLove44
    Participant
    March 17, 2019 at 6:15 pm #196937
    Should I Facebook him?

I’m 29 and I met a guy I was helping at work. (Library) He chatted up me asking my name etc. I saw him a second time yesterday and we talked about movie rentals. He asked me when I work etc. Seemed really interested in me. He’s about 7 years older than me. I found him on Facebook from his name. Would it be too forward to Facebook him? Will he think I’m weird for looking him up? Should I wait to talk to him next time he comes to the library, whenever that will be?

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by GreatLove44 GreatLove44.
    niteowl
    niteowl
    Participant
    March 18, 2019 at 8:53 am #196956

yeah dont use the internet to talk if you dont have to. Im not a girl though, us guys are wired differently. We dont mind if a random girl hits us up online, but im pretty sure i speak for all of us when i say it means much more in person. Plus, its better to work up the nerve to do it in person and get that out of the way. The internet hides body language and pretty much removes your ability to read what they may be thinking of you. My opinion is dont do it online or even in a text.

zss
    zss
    Participant
    March 18, 2019 at 1:11 pm #196994

Well if you really want to you could Facebook him. It wouldn’t be weird, flattering if anything. However if you want to take things casually I would suggest asking him the next time you see him.

jessica22
    jessica22
    Participant
    March 19, 2019 at 3:23 pm #197099

No, let him pursue you!

kote123
    kote123
    Participant
    March 19, 2019 at 3:29 pm #197101

Depends on whether you are interested or REALLY interested, because if not, there is no rush in my opinion to get a hold of him online

docking5173
    docking5173
    Participant
    March 21, 2019 at 4:01 pm #197254

Honestly, it depends on him too. Is he a very social guy? He might not mind it if you pursue him on Facebook and might actually be used to most people doing that. And, from your description, it does sound like he’s interested in you as a person. I’d say go for it. Don’t overthink. What’s the worst that could happen? He’d either be a little confused and get over it, or he’d actually appreciate it and be more interested in you.

manjtns
    manjtns
    Participant
    May 2, 2019 at 9:21 pm #199772

Perhaps wait a bit to see if he’ll drop by the library again?

Darkdreamer
    Darkdreamer
    Participant
    May 27, 2019 at 8:26 am #201106

He knows where you work, so if he’s interested he will pop in and chat you up

APerson
    APerson
    Participant
    May 27, 2019 at 3:43 pm #201119

It does sound like he was interested. If he’s shy, then you contacting him online might give him the confidence to take it to the next level. I don’t think it would be too forward, but in my experience it’s uncommon. I’ve been contacted by women through facebook, but only a couple times