Should i fight or let go…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 7:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mfernandam
    mfernandam
    Participant
    August 13, 2018 at 2:16 pm #181485

I love my boyfriend so much & would do anything for him. We’ve made mistake before, broken up yet we always end up coming back to each other regardless, i kept trying cause i believe in us & you FIGHT for those u love & never give up.

The more i tried the more he began to drift away, and one day he said he didnt love me & didnt see a future with me anymore.
    Heartbroken, i let him go cause i also believe when you love someone,u set them free, right?. It tore me apart, i cant make him happy & i want him to be.

2 wks after,I started moving on, though still in love with him. He came to me and told me he loved and ended up getting back together and i was happy again for a moment.Few months later I feel he is drifting away, again, he tells me he loves me, there is just so much we have to resolve. I tried to let him go again but he stayed, i cant leave him because i want to be with him

I dont know if i should keep fighting or let him go forever…please help!

mfernandam
    mfernandam
    Participant
    August 13, 2018 at 7:43 pm #181503

thanks, that was all i needed…
    :'(

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 13, 2018 at 8:13 pm #181506

“…he said he didnt love me & didnt see a future with me anymore.”
    “Should i fight or let go… ” LET GO!

“We’ve made mistake before, broken up yet we always end up coming back to each other regardless…”

The problem with a lot of folks is they “romanticize” drama!
    Their favorite adage is: “We can’t live together and we can’t live apart.”
    On some level they believe love is suppose to be messy and some part of them enjoys riding “the rollercoaster”.

If someone truly loves you they’re not going to keep breaking up with you, telling you they don’t love you, and coming back.
    More importantly if you loved yourself you wouldn’t put up with be treated like this over and over again.
    You think the problem is you love him too much but the real problem is you don’t love yourself enough!

“There’s a difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough.” – Anonymous

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

Move on! No contact rule!